Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Rose

Dr. Rose was literally the worst and rudest physician I have EVER come across. He has a serious serious stigma against mental illness and eating disorders and did not even examine me when he saw these previous issues on my medical chart. I struggled with bulimia in my teens and came in today presenting symptoms of vomiting, he said the reason I was vomiting was because I was bulimic and there was nothing he could do about that, it didn't matter to him when I said I had been in recovery for many years from my struggle with bulimia. Instead, he decided to disregard me completely and put in my medical records that the reason I was seen today was for bulimia. It is a good thing his name is Richard because that is exactly what he is. He should not be a practicing doctor, he does the bare minimum for the money and that is clearly all that matters to this horribly bitter and close-minded "doctor."

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. Rose is very old School. He doesn't stay up to date on new medicines. He attributes everything to weight, or smoking or whatever the easiest answer is. He was our family doctor for years and we never got anywhere. We just went home feeling fat and helpless. Then we saw another doctor and they started taking things seriously and yeah we needed to loose a little weight, but it was a lot easier once some of our symptoms were treated.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Rose is the WORST physician I have ever encountered. Stay away from him! I went to him for knee pain and, after bending my knee and saying, "Yeah, that shouldn't hurt," he said I needed to see another doctor in the clinic who "knows knees." This wouldn't be so bad except that when I made the appointment I said it was for knee pain. They shouldn't have let me see him. But, on the other hand, they were then able to charge for the visit AND for the follow-up with the guy who "knows knees." The story is longer than there is room for here. Just stay away from him. Unless you've got something very minor and obvious like a sore throat or a cut, he is useless.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Richard M. Rose's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1971)