Ratings for Dr. Alan I. Westheim

Obnoxious and incompetent would be the kindest criticism for this man in my opinion. When I brought a relative in to have areas of concern removed from her face, he removed them from the wrong side of her face. When I pointed the error out he chuckled and said I could bring her back in if she wanted to wait for an opening. Needless to say we declined further treatment from him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Dr. Westheim is rude and arrogant. His staff follows his lead. It is very unfortunate that he is the only show in town. My latest unpleasant experience was regarding my son with an acne problem. His prescriptions were out, and because he hadn't seen the doctor in the past twelve months, the staff REFUSED to submit for refill until he came back in for a doctor visit. Get this...couldn't get an appointment for over a month!!! Meanwhile my son's complexion was breaking out, and he scars easily from the blemishes. To make matters worse, office never called back my pharmacy for refill, nor my wife from calls a week plus ago. I called during office hours yesterday...no answer and I left a firm message. Finally today, I get a call back at 3pm. Absolutely no compassion for my son's condition. I called a local walk-in clinic this afternoon...they will see my son this evening and said they will very likely fill the prescriptions needed. Very disgusted with the Westheim practice!!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Horrid experience. New definition for rude and STUPID. Zero bedside manner, cockey, I dont understand why and doesnt listen

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Wonderful man. He took fantastic care of me. Very concerned about my wellness.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Rude, unpleasant, not helpful with questions. Covers himself by writing in his little book about previous visit comments he said he made-- (that weren't true).

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Westheim since I was 11 for severe acne. While sometimes visits are short and his staff are sometimes extremely rude, he's been nothing but kind to my family.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

This man should not be a DR. Rude, unknowledgeable, nasty and argumentative. Was so sure I had a basal cell on my nose......He was wrong. I went to another Dr. had a rebiopsy done and again it was negative. Do not go to this guy.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Not a very pleasant man.Not interested in answering questions. Lacking in bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

Have been seeing Dr. Weiheim for several years. He has been found to be helpful, concerned, and complete.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

this is not a person. he is RUDE, and knowes nothing. HE GUESSES, AND TOSSES YOU OUT. wE HAVE TO PSY 123.00 FOR A RX. THAT DOES NOT WORK.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

Dr. Alan I. Westheim's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in East Stroudsburg, PA