Ratings for Dr. Clarence M. Pickard

I left the doctor's office with no printed out instructions given to me at all. I suppose we as patients should memorize everything they say? We should research on the web? He had someone taking notes for him on the computer so a simple print out when checking out would have been helpful. Went through a serious at-home treatment that lasted about 2 weeks but I at least expected some sort of instructions when they printed out my visit at check out. Thank goodness I had support from friends and family that told me what to expect and how to go about the treatment. There was zero useful information on the print out that I did get.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I didn't have to wait long for an appointment but that's the only positive thing I can say about Dr. Pickard. His bedside manner is terrible and he makes a patient feel uncomfortable. He was abrupt, borderline rude and very offputting. He spent less than 5 minutes with me and didn't answer several questions I had. I would NOT recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Dr. Clarence M. Pickard's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)