Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Harlow

Horrible physician, no bedside manner or personality, doesn't listen to anything the patient is trying to relay. I had a previous bad experience with him, and this last time I was in the hospital he didn't even come in to see me, never examined me personally or spoke to me, only the nurse, and based some very poor decisions that way. If I ever had to be admitted to St. Joe again I will never allow him to be a part of my care.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

While Dr. Harlow obviously has to be somewhat intelligent as he is a physician, he has no idea how to treat his patients. I work in the business of customer service and if I spoke to people the way that he does I wouldn't last very long. He has no bedside manner, did not listen to my complaints, and did not adequately address my medical issues. If me or a family member ever have to return to St. Joseph, god forbid, I will request any doctor other than Dr. Harlow. Which is a shame because I'm sure the hospital has very good physicians but he gives them a bad name.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Dr. Richard J. Harlow's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)