Ratings for Dr. Alan T. Rauba

He is absolutely the best doctor I have ever been to. I was headed for mayo but glad i saw Dr. Rauba. I was a difficult case but I'm almost cured! He really cared about his patients! I can't say enough good things about him!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

this guy is a joke, he believes he is brillant, practices diabetes treatment without a degree in endocronology,

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Rauba is brilliant....so much so that sometimes he talks a little over my head...but if I ask questions, he explains it until I understand it, and does not talk down to me at all. He is not one of those drs that rushes you in and out. He spends as much time with you as you need. At my last appt a week ago, he spent over an hour with me. You don't get that kind of time from most drs anymore. He really does care! J Russel 8-18-14

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

the word doctor here is used improperly, he is so into himself that he can't hear anything you are saying, he also assumes everyone beside himself is stupid.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Dr. Alan T. Rauba's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

• BCBS Florida