Ratings for Dr. Timothy Haswell

Dr. Haswell did my breast reduction in 2007 and was awesome!! Very professional, awesome bed side manner...He is the best! I would and have recommended him since!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Haswell's bedside manner sets the bar VERY HIGH. He is unbelievably kind and caring. Being told you have cancer is scary, but he explained it in a way that was easy to follow. He was very honest and took the time to ease my mind. He later did surgery and removed all of the skin cancer. His incisions are beautiful and have been healing nicely. I just can't say enough good things about this man!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Haswell has performed 4 hand surgeries on me in the past 4 years, with the last one being a finger amputation as a last resort. He is the best Doctor I have ever gone to for anything and is clearly the most sought after surgeon in the city. I originally waited 11 months to get in for my original referral 5 years ago and I can tell you that he's worth the wait. Amazing bedside manner and seems to truly care about you and willing to take the time to explain everything to you. He is an amazing surgeon who listens to his patients. With the disease I have I know that I will have at least a few more surgeries over the next several years and I feel I am in the best hands with Dr. Haswell.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Dr. Haswell did a breast reduction on me in 2004. The surgery went perfectly, I have very little scarring, and the best part is I was able to exclusively breastfeed both of my children. The oldest, who is now 4, weaned at 25 months, and I'm still nursing my second who is 15 months. Dr. Haswell is an incredible surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

It has been a tremendlous pleasure to have Dr. Haswell work on my wrists and hands. I was experiencing difficulties with my wrists, thumb and fingers. He took his time and answered all of my questions fully and promptly. His surgical skills are top bar none. I would recommend him to anyone requiring plastic or reconstructive surgery. His assistant Kathy is top notch. Her pleasant and quiet demeanor added greatly to my recent experiences with him. She is promp, thorough and pleasant in all that she undertakes. I CANNOT recommend them highly enough. They have both set the bar very high as to the excellent quality and care that should be available from any surgeon in this area!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

How blessed I was able to get into to this fine surgeon! I was told he was the only I should see, so I didn't mind the wait knowing I would be in good hands. He has set the bar for sure for others to follow. I am grateful for his kindness, attentiveness throughout the process, patience with my many questions, genuine concern that I understood what was to take place and of course his skill as surgeon. GOD certainly knew the plan he had in place for Dr. Haswell, would be a fruitful one. His assistant Kathy must also be mentioned for she always made sure to return my calls and found the answers to my questions, very kind and so organized. What a team they are!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Haswell performed a breast reduction on me in Spring 2014. The results exceeded my expectations and have led to a woman far more comfortable in her own skin. He gave me exactly what I asked him for. I am forever grateful that my family doctor referred me to such a gifted surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Awesome bedside manner, truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

It doesn't get any better than this team! They simply are the best and you never leave wondering what they just said because they make sure you are clear on the instructions. They go above and beyond and I am very grateful that I was able to have Dr. Haswell as the surgeon and Kathy for my many questions on the administration side. Quite the team!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

He is an awesome doctor and great at what he does!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015