Ratings for Dr. Timothy Haswell

Dr. Haswell did a breast reduction on me in 2004. The surgery went perfectly, I have very little scarring, and the best part is I was able to exclusively breastfeed both of my children. The oldest, who is now 4, weaned at 25 months, and I'm still nursing my second who is 15 months. Dr. Haswell is an incredible surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

It has been a tremendlous pleasure to have Dr. Haswell work on my wrists and hands. I was experiencing difficulties with my wrists, thumb and fingers. He took his time and answered all of my questions fully and promptly. His surgical skills are top bar none. I would recommend him to anyone requiring plastic or reconstructive surgery. His assistant Kathy is top notch. Her pleasant and quiet demeanor added greatly to my recent experiences with him. She is promp, thorough and pleasant in all that she undertakes. I CANNOT recommend them highly enough. They have both set the bar very high as to the excellent quality and care that should be available from any surgeon in this area!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

How blessed I was able to get into to this fine surgeon! I was told he was the only I should see, so I didn't mind the wait knowing I would be in good hands. He has set the bar for sure for others to follow. I am grateful for his kindness, attentiveness throughout the process, patience with my many questions, genuine concern that I understood what was to take place and of course his skill as surgeon. GOD certainly knew the plan he had in place for Dr. Haswell, would be a fruitful one. His assistant Kathy must also be mentioned for she always made sure to return my calls and found the answers to my questions, very kind and so organized. What a team they are!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Haswell performed a breast reduction on me in Spring 2014. The results exceeded my expectations and have led to a woman far more comfortable in her own skin. He gave me exactly what I asked him for. I am forever grateful that my family doctor referred me to such a gifted surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Awesome bedside manner, truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

It doesn't get any better than this team! They simply are the best and you never leave wondering what they just said because they make sure you are clear on the instructions. They go above and beyond and I am very grateful that I was able to have Dr. Haswell as the surgeon and Kathy for my many questions on the administration side. Quite the team!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

He is an awesome doctor and great at what he does!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Haswell, is the best! Everything I wanted and needed, no pain after surgery. He is amazing and made me feel extremely comfortable. Thanks Dr. Haswell (Surgery Date: Dec 10, 2014)

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Best plastic surgeon to be found. Scars barely exist with him, whether a mole removal or breast reduction. Phenomenal, professional , unstressful, experience from start to finish.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Timothy Haswell's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Haswell did a breast reduction on me in 2004. The surgery went perfectly, I have very little scarring, and the best part is I was able to exclusively breast..."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It has been a tremendlous pleasure to have Dr. Haswell work on my wrists and hands. I was experiencing difficulties with my wrists, thumb and fingers. He took h..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "How blessed I was able to get into to this fine surgeon! I was told he was the only I should see, so I didn't mind the wait knowing I would be in good hands. H..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Haswell performed a breast reduction on me in Spring 2014. The results exceeded my expectations and have led to a woman far more comfortable in her own skin..."

September 18, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "E3A1" to "E3B 1H9". Address has been updated from "None" to "750 Brunswick Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15064557311".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome bedside manner, truly cares for his patients. "

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It doesn't get any better than this team! They simply are the best and you never leave wondering what they just said because they make sure you are clear on the..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is an awesome doctor and great at what he does!!!"

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's an amazing doctor & is great at what he does! Super friendly and down to earth, happy with the results!"

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Haswell, is the best! Everything I wanted and needed, no pain after surgery. He is amazing and made me feel extremely comfortable. Thanks Dr. Haswell (S..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best plastic surgeon to be found. Scars barely exist with him, whether a mole removal or breast reduction. Phenomenal, professional , unstressful, experience ..."

December 31, 2014