Ratings for Dr. Karl M. Trippe

The best of the best!!! We travel over an hour to keep Dr. Trippe as our doctor. Staff is first class as well!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr. Trippe is basically a good dr., however, when I first saw him, I gave him a list of issues I needed to take care of, and the list got clipped to my chart and that is as far as it went. He only addressed ONE issue of about 9 or 10, and never got back to any of the others. When I turned 65 and went on medicare, he dumped me because he was not taking anymore medicare patients, so I was left without ANY doctor - I called every dr. in the phone book, and NO ONE would take me because I was on medicare! That is wrong. I understand that since Medicare pays such a small percentage of the charges, that is why; but, he should have kept me until either he or I could find another dr. that would accept medicare. I went without any doctor for over TWO YEARS!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2008

I worked at the teaching clinic where Dr. Trippe got his Family Practice training. I've been going to him for 8 years now. He is very good and knowledgeable, easy to talk to and relate to. He is very understanding and doesn't mind referring you when you need a more specialized doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2007

Dr. Karl M. Trippe's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)