Ratings for Dr. R. Parminder

Dr. Parminder was my family doctor for over 20 years until she retired. She was a truly amazing doctor with so much compassion. She diagnosed my husband so early in his disease, it was amazing. My children had the best possible care. You never had to wait a week to see her if you were sick. She would fit you in the same day or the next day. She did everything just perfectly for our family. Truly an amazing person all the way around! We miss her so much and hope that she is enjoying a well deserved retirement.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I had doctor parminder for 20 plus years. She has always treated me and my family very well. She remembers my childrens names with out even having to look at the file. Her immediate actions ensured my husband was treated and he survived a serious illness. She is a professional in every sense of the word, a great doctor and I would not change anything about her.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

A woman I hold dear to my heart, let's call her Emily, went to Dr Parminder last year with a lump. Parminder insisted, over eight months and six visits, that all Emily had was a cyst. Then, FINALLY, after Emily telling her she was scared it might not be a cyst OVER and OVER AGAIN, she sent Emily for tests. It was skin cancer. Emily had to have a lump the size of a walnut (started out the size of a pea) CUT out of her. I'm disgusted with the whole thing and wish I could find a new doctor. How do you ask for medical help from someone you don't trust?

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

I have had Dr Parmender as my doctor for 23 years now and in that 23 years I have wished that changing doctors wasn't so difficult. The only thing I have received when visiting this doctor is just more pills. She is very quick to suggest medication. I would not recommend her to any one. If at all possible try and get another doctor other than her. You health depends on it.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Pretender...oops! I mean Dr.Parminder is... well actually I think I'd better stop right there as my mother always use to say, "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all!"

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

I hate to say negative things about anyone but at the same time I feel obligated to share my family's view of Dr. Parminder. As a health care professional myself, I feel right in posting this. In short, we have all switched docs due to being felt like we weren't getting what we deserved, that being what every doc should translate to their patients - unbiasedness, professionalism, thoroughness and compassion. I firmly believe that she is one of those people who simply dismisses people who, for whatever reason, she doesn't like. Like some of the other people who have responded on this forum, I feel like she has simply not respected us. Since when is this acceptable of a physician? Smarten up doctor Parminder!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

I found that she treated me poorly as a patient during my childhood and teen years. I didn't feel like I received respect from her until she found out I had a well established professional career when I was in my mid 20's. I now enjoy having her as a doctor but do not forget how she once treated me.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Love her! I hate the thought she will someday retire. I have complete trust in her. Hers is the only office I know of that you can get in the same day.Very important when you have kids.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

Dr. Parminder has been my doctor for several years now. The only complaint I have is the long wait at her office. Sometimes the wait is 2 hours plus. Why can't doctors schedule appointments and stick to the time as closely as possible. My time is also very valuable and I often have to take time off work for my appointment.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

myself, my children,my family,my husband,and most of his family has had her for many years.she is a great doc and i would never change.i respect and value her very much.she is human just like everyone else,she is also old school and i find that works too.i love her,my kids always feel safe with her.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008