Ratings for Dr. Omar Zayid

He just doesn't have time for me, I always feel like I'm a bother when I come in...like I'm wasting his time. I am very nervous about my birth control (IUD) and other female health concerns in general but often feel awkward asking questions unless I have solid concerns/pains/symptoms. I spend a lot of time thinking up my questions before I go in so I am ready to fire them off to him since there is rarely a discussion or "how are you feeling?". As a person he's a nice guy, mildly friendly, but I would like my doctor to make me feel like I'm important...this is my health and I have nobody else to turn to when I have questions.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Ķķmddnjhddhdhhdhdhddndjjddjjdjjdjddjdjdjdjdjndndnd

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I am surprised he is still practicing! He almost killed two of my family members by misdiagnosing them! He loves to write scripts for painkillers - if someone had a substance abuse he would not be the right fit. I was surprised to see him working at OTMH. Unprofessional. Unreliable. Dirty office on Argus! Be careful with this one!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

My husband has been a patient of Dr. Zayid's for many years and has helped him through several serious medical issues. During this period, I was fortunate enough to get to know Dr. Zayid while accompanying my husband into appointments and being very impressed by his bedside manner, knowledge and kindness. The office staff are always friendly, helpful and efficient. I feel fortunate that I am now also one of his patients, having left my family doctor who was a ten minute drive away for a two hour round trip into Oakville . Dr. Zayid is defnitely worth the drive!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Top class. Been going to him for 10 years. Highly recommended. Seen him gain experience and confidence over the time. Many of the negative old reviews definitely wouldnt apply any more

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

He is great, I will no change him ever, I recommend him to all my friends

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

My family and I have been going to Dr. Zayid for 12 years now. He is an excellent Doctor. He listens and takes the time to explain matters at hand. He never keeps you waiting for long, most times I go in they take me to the examining room right away. When my son became very sick and ended up in the hospital, Dr. Zayid referred us to a fantastic ENT specialist. The best Doctor I have ever had! Thank's Dr. Zayid for all your wonderful help.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I find it very troubling how many of these positive referrals say bedside manner. A Doctor is not supposed to have a bed side manner. I found him to be very curt, and on two appointments very quick to leave the appointment, prior to questions that needed to be asked being answered. I don't know his level of expertise, I did however not get answers regarding important questions and feel like the OHIP dollars and expense of an appointment, is met with disdain and that he acts like he is in a hurry. Also not supplying decent nor thorough answers. Like any GP he is quick to write a prescription, and he doesn't appear to offer any patient education or patience in handling a patient like they are a person. He lacks humanity. Or humility. A lot of the recommendations here appear fake.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr Zayid has been my doctor for 15 years and I have been very impressed by his professionalism and responsibility during every interaction.

Submitted October 22, 2014

I gained Dr. Zayid as my family doctor through my husband, and may I say he is one of THE best doctors I personally have had. He listens to what my husband and I have to say, and every concern we have. He even came to help us when we were having issues with another doctor when our newborn twins were in NICU. He is the nicest person to talk to, and he truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014