Ratings for Dr. R.J. Jim Emslie

jim emslie i have had since i was 4 or 5 he is the best gp i could ask for made rough times much easier thanks again

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I have been with Dr. Emslie for over 30 years now with my growing family. He has been the most caring and effective Doctor for all of my familys needs, from birthing our children to anything we threw his way. He is very current with changes in Medicine and is actively updating his knowledge to better serve the patient.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Emslie has been my doctor for 20 years and he is such a great guy and doctor. I put my entire faith in him and his practice. Very personable, great bedside manner. Even though I'm not in often I enjoy my visits.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Emslie has never been any help at all. He has never effectively treated any of my medical issues.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Excellent doctor. He has been our family dr for 15 years. He has treated a wide range of illnesses and picked up on a rare thryoid issue with my son. He is easy to talk to, and discuss solutions that meet your lifestyle. He is open to alternative solutions even if he is not familiar. He is outstanding - the best!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Awesome doctor! I've been with Dr. Emslie for 31 years. He is kind, knowledgeable, and always has time for his patients.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

GREAT DOCTOR VERY HELPFULL HE IS ALWAYS WILLING TO LISTEN AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND.VERY THOUROUGH.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

I've had him for 12 years now and he is the most compassionate, caring and understanding doctor I've ever had. I've been through some very trying times and he's always been there to listen without prejudice. It's too bad he is so busy with surgeries, or I would be recommending him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

I will never change Doctors.. My arrents and I were his fathers patient before him.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Jim has been providing me with exemplary care for over 30 years now. He is attentive, kind, dedicated, knowledgable, respectful and honest. He is totally sincere - a doctor for all the right reasons! I am deeply grateful for him in my life.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011