You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steve Finnegan

Dr. Finnegan is my ANGEL. He is kind, considerate, sincere & VERY knowledgeable. He is a lifesaver (litterally) & we are very fortunate to have him practicing here in High River!!! Top of my list :)

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Very pleasant makes you feel comfortable . He's great!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Finnegan is my ANGEL. Not only saving my life 4 times, he's knowledgeable, courteous, effective, positive & a FRIEND. GOD BLESS U STEPHEN!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

october 4 I had surgery in High River Hospital. I met with Dr. Fiinegan for pre op consoltation when I left his office I had 100%+ confidence in him. My confidence was even boosted after surgery. Best ever I am so greatful for the anesthesiolist that he is and the personal care and concerns he expressed

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Barely ever in his office - nice, but old school paternalistic, especially to women.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Condescending 'know it all', made me feel like a 2 yo for bringing my sick daughter in. We were worried, but he said some harsh things to our family.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Exceptional physician. He takes the time to listen and help and is very respectful. I wish he would take new patients as I am only able to see him at the High River Hospital.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

By far the best, thorough, knowlegeable & genuinely interested FAMILY DR. I've ever known!!! To bad his priority is in the hospital. Office hours are poor. Steve, YOU'RE SMASHING!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

He is a fabulous doctor! Dr. Finnegan is so knowledgable, and has such a wonderful bedside manner. He is very easy to talk to....he makes you feel so at ease, and so comfortable. He also took the time to do research on topics other doctors simply ignored. I will continue seeing him for as long as he practices here! He was so great with my kids too! And his staff is great. The ONLY bad thing about him is he's only in once a week:(

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

The only bad thing about Dr. Finnegan is that he is only in the office one day a week and often you have to wait for him to come from the hospital. Otherwise, he's fantastic, even for those who aren't having the "happy juice"! I was very comfortable with him and he really listened to what I had to say. I'd recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007

Dr. Steve Finnegan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Finnegan is my ANGEL. He is kind, considerate, sincere & VERY knowledgeable. He is a lifesaver (litterally) & we are very fortunate to have him practicing..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleasant makes you feel comfortable . He's great!"

June 16, 2015