Ratings for Dr. S. Ahmed

Dr. Ahmed treated my breast cancer with incredible compassion, skill and dignity. He always took the time to listen to my questions and concerns and I believe I received the best care I possibly could have from him. and his team. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Very kind and caring man. Very knowledgeable about breast cancer. Nice, easy, quiet gentle manner about him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

This is a kind, caring man who truely tries to help. He explains patiently and will repeat without rushing. He takes every concern to heart and treats you like a person with dignity. Very professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Dr. Ahmed treated my breast cancer. He is a very kind, caring man. He saved my life. I have been cancer free for 3 years. Whenever I have a concern, he and his staff treat it very seriously, and have always encouraged me to contact them. He and his staff are angels. God Bless you Dr. Admed

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Brilliant oncologist, professional and non confrontational. Decisive and action oriented but still collaborative with patient. I consider myself very fortunate to have been in his care; and believe my survival in due in no small measure to his considerable skills.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

Kind, Brilliant, collaborative but decisive sensitive to patients -- best of care

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Ahmed took care of my aunt as she was battling liver and bone cancer. She spoke very highly of him. He gave her encouragement throughout her treatments and chemo. She was grateful to him for his dedication and for not giving up as the cancer progressed. My aunt and the rest of our family was grateful for everthing he did. Awesome bedside manner. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2007

I spoke with Dr. Ahmed about a family member's cancer and possible treatments. He was very patient and answered all my questions honestly and tactfully without trying to provide false hope. Although my interactions with him thus far have been brief, I would have no hesitations in family members receiving treatment under his care.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2007

The first time I met with this doctor, gave me the impression that he has no heart and doesn't seem to show any sympathy. I am dying and all he is interested in trying to push chemo treatments on me. The type of cancer I have, chemo or radiation doesn't touch it. I am thinking to myself, why would I want to put myself through all that unnecessary pain. This type of cancer is very rare, and none of the doctors here in Saskatoon, know anything about it or what is the best treatment, since surgery has failed. I guess, I am on my own with this. He should have payed more attention to "Bedside Manners 101".

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. S. Ahmed is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. When he took care of my husband we had not just a physician, we develop a freindship with him. He was always available for question and the right aswer was always there. Looking for more help we went out of the country. Chacking our phone aswering machine, we found a message from him asking how my husband was doing. We phoned his office and left a message saying where we were at. And Dr. Ahmed phoned as back (out of the country) to follow up on my husband health. No every Doctor have the time but the carring for their patients. Dr. Ahmed THANK YOU very much for all your help and carring during that difficult time. May our Lord always bless you. Lilian Urroz

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007