Ratings for Dr. Kiley O'Neill

I was a patient of Dr. O'Neill's for 8 years and found to her to be extremely caring, empathetic and helpful. I find it very strange that there are 13 reviews, 11 of which are stellar and two of which are horrible. I wonder if the last two are talking about the same doctor as the rest of us. Anyone reading this site should disregard the last two ratings.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

The worst doctor I have ever seen in 40 years. I am currently filing a case with the college of physicians and surgeons.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

My fiance was given completely wrong results for her ultrasound - o'neill said no gall bladder stones and thickening of wall was issue (which she even commented was a rare condition), referred surgeon said complete opposite reading same report. O'Neill even asked, "do you want me to refer you to a surgeon anyway?". My fiance's daughter turned away from appt. twice with two babies for being late - not very family friendly. My fiance's mother was left waiting months for a referral for a cancer spot to be removed, treated rudely by staff during inquiries, finally got another doctor to make referral and was treated in days. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Best, most caring, humble, friendly doctor I've ever seen. I would, and have, recommend her 100% without reservation!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Very kind, friendly with children and adults. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Wonderful doctor. Was so sad when we moved away.. Would recommend to anyone. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

A lovely woman who makes you feel like you are important to her, no matter how trivial your problem may be. Seldom a wait to see her and she takes her time with you for your visit. Very thorough and respectful! Just love her and appreciate her caring manner. She never makes you feel like you are taking up her valuable time like other doctors have in the past. Our family is very fortunate to have her as a doctor!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Dr. O'Neill is a sweet, caring, honest Dr. She takes her time with you and is very punctual with her appointments. We are very lucky to have her as our family MD.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

She is very approachable and likable. She's not so full of herself that she comes across as knowing everything ~ if she's not sure of something, she will find it out. She doesn't make you feel like you're just a number. She is the only doctor I've ever had that I could picture being a friend to someone! She's a beautiful person inside and a caring doctor to boot.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

Dr. O'Neill discovered a heart problem in my daughter shortly after accepting us as new patients & doing a routine physical -my daughter was almost 16 and previously been seen by pediatricians her whole life. This condition was most likely there since birth...her philosophy is to be thorough & not take anything for granted-even in a young person's physical-she is our hero!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008