Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth N. Stobbe

Dr. Stobbe was my doctor at the Missouri State University health center. I only saw her a few visits, but she was by the far the best PCP I have ever been seen by. She is incredibly smart and articulate, caring, never made me feel rushed or like I was inconveniencing her. I'm hoping to find out where she is now that she has resigned from MSU, but the staff doesn't know.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

She is a wonderful doctor. Coming from someone who fears doctors, she is great.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

i am a patient of hers and , i would never see anyone else, unless it is an emergency, she has the greatest bedside manner, and she really does care about her patients.. i have never been rushed out of her office, and always explains everything to me untill i understand it, no matter how long it takes, she always has a smile on her face. i trust DR STOBBEwith my life, just like that.. you will never ever find a better Dr than her, thank you

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Stobbe is an amazingly warm and caring doctor. She spends the necessary time to answer all questions. She is very good about considering the most up-to-date treatments and recommendations when treating you. I found her by chance in the phone book when I was new to the area, and found out later that many people go to her and think she is the best. I saw her for many years until I moved away from the area, and would highly recommend her. The staff is very friendly and professional and it is a nice, new office location.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr. Elizabeth N. Stobbe's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)