Ratings for Dr. John H. Kaicher

I used to think he cared about his patients; however, that all changed on 10-14-14. My elderly mother had an appointment, along the way she fell and twisted her ankle real bad. she could barely walk, but we manage to make it up to the sixth floor where his office was. The unfriendly receptionist said he won't see you because you are fifteen minutes late. Actually, she rounded up, and we were just about thirteen minutes late, but I explained the situation, and I showed her my mothers ankle which was starting to turn blue and was very swollen. Now, keep in mind we are always taken late there, even though we are usually ten minutes early, and keep in mind she was called twice by the clinic to reschedule as the doctor would not be in that day. So, after explaining everything I expected some understanding, but no....he did not care, he turned her away. He then sent a nurse to tell her he would not see her, and that she should go down to the ER to wait to get seen about her ankle. Unbelievable! By this time the office manager (Michelle) came out to see what she could do. She too noticed the ankle and grabbed a wheel chair. Michelle said the doctor would not reconsider and would not be seeing her today, but was there anything she could do. I said yes, I don't want to make my mother wait two hours at the ER, and since he is her primary care physician and since were already here could she send us to XRay to make sure she did not break anything. She said sure, and she sent off a message to the doctor, as he would apparently have to okay the order for the X-ray. Well, Dr Kaicher responded back to her and said he would not do that, and she should just go to ER. Keep in mind we had been waiting there to see if he would reconsider, but as you know his time is way more valuable than ours, so we waited there from 3:13 pm until the clinic almost closed at 5:00pm. Wow! Great way to care about your patients, especially 70 year old ones. By the time we left she could not even walk and Michelle was kind enough to wheel her back to her car. I am appalled by Dr. kaicher's lack of caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Best doctor i have found in the cox system. He really listens and takes the time you need . not rushed at all.his nurse barb is awesome .

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

EXCELLENT DOCTOR= TAKES HIS TIME TO LISTEN== WILL REFER YOU TO SPECIALIST, F HE CAN'T HANDLE PROBLEM....THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER FOUND...OTHER THEN DR. BALL, IN MOUNTAIN GROVE, MO.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Dr. John H. Kaicher's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

HealthPartners