Ratings for Dr. Mira Choe

Love Dr. Choe, Tammy and the rest of the staff. Making an appointment is easy and if you have a question for the doctor, Tammy will get back to you promptly. Dr. Choe spends a lot of time with me asking about my issues and answers all my questions. She loves her "senior " patients. I do appreciate her being in Springfield.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr Choe has been my doctor for many years. I have complete faith in her ability. She cares and spends time. I never feel rushed. Her nurse is fabulous. I have nothing but praise for Dr Choe.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Great staff and great doctor. Dr. Choe spends a lot of time with me and actually listens and answers all my questions. She loves working with geriatric patients and it shows.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

I've been Dr Choe's patient, since she arrived in Springfield, MO. Her staff are very professional and respond immediately to phone call request and the Cox Express computer program. My visit with Doctor Choe are not hurried and I'm able to ask questions and her physical exam is very through. As a senior citizen,I'm so impressed with her skills and ability to explain her findings and if needed to change the plan of care. I've recommended family members and friends. The office visit is very relaxing and her medical assistant Tammy is so awesome, doing a great job to keep me informed. She takes her time talking to me before taking my vital signs. It is my belief that without Dr Choe my standard of living would not be as great. Please don't let one experience sour you about this wonderful Dr and her staff. As a retired RN with over 40 years experience I can be hard to please. Thanks for this oppunity to express my feelings. Ernie Jackson

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Choe is very thorough and makes sure she treats me correctly and careful about any meds she gives me because I react to a lot of them.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Choe is very helpful and answered all my questions. Takes her time and listens. She is very knowledgeable and stays on top of new info. Staff was very friendly and helpful. When our company changed insurance I was a concerned about changing Doctors. I am thrilled with Dr. Choe.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Worst staff I've ever come in contact with. Good doctor but miserable, rude staff. They talk about patients loud enough to hear. Said they would hold my check for 2 days but sent it that day and caused it to bounce and incur a fee on top of my doctor visit cost. There are plenty of other excellent doctors offices in the Springfield area. Liked the doctor not the staff.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

Dr. Mira Choe's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med, Kansas City Mo 64108 (Grad. 1990)

• BCBS Florida