Ratings for Dr. Nimet Jinnah

Work seems very expensive for the quality - most of it fails shortly after being done. Always a cost to either you or your insurance company to have it fixed. Even with two insurances I have a bill in the hundreds of dollars after a routine cleaning. Will be finding somewhere else with better workmanship.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Most unprofessional dental clinic I have ever been too. They over charge and double charge insurance companies, then try to force you to pay out of pocket again. My fillings fell out in less then a week and I was told i would be charged to fix them. Add charges onto your bill even if you have not had work done there in over 2 years and had a $0 account balance when you left. DO NOT GO HERE.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Jinnah is very friendly and has a nice personality. Her work is painless,but it is very expensive and doesn't last. She will easily use up your dental plan and more if you let her.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I came all the way from Edmonton just to have my dental work with Dr. Jinnah. I like the way she treated her patient and she knows her job well, very professional. I highly recommend Dr. Jinnah.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Jinnah is a friendly amd very professional dentist. She explained clearly all the options that can be done on my tooth and gave me a reasonable price. Her staff are friendly and super helpful.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Staff is wonderful, helpful and friendly. I have heard then dentist dressing them down and even yelling at them behind closed doors. Not sure why she thinks that's ok to treat staff as such. Had some dental work issues that needed to be fixed, which she agreed to do....at a cost because she had some excuses or other why it wasn't her fault.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Terrible service. Over priced and poor work. Do Not Go to this dentist. I know of a customer who had two crowns done and only three months later he broke a tooth. Upon going to a different dentist they x-rayed his upper teeth and he was told that the crowns should never have been done as he needs all his teeth pulled and dentures put in 3500.00 wasted

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Buyer beware- you do not "get what you pay for" at this office. My recommendation is that you phone some other offices in the city to compare prices before having work done. I had a crown started on the same day as my emergency appointment because I was told that if I got the tooth filled, she would take out that exact filling and replace it to do the crown anyway- that didn't make sense to me but I figured that was how it worked. After the crown was done and the bill was settled between my insurance and myself I was talking to a friend who mentioned that her dentist recommended she get a crown but she felt it was too expensive right now. I said yes, $2200 (or so) is quite expensive but it's better than the tooth breaking over and over. She told me her dentist quoted her only $1500!!!! I will definitely be going elsewhere for any future treatment and will phone around for price comparisons before agreeing to treatment.

Submitted December 5, 2016

Do not go here. I need thousands of dollars worth of work done on my teeth as an adult due to the sub par treatment I got from here as an adolescent. This includes a poorly done root canal. Staff are friendly but that's about the only positive thing to say.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I started with Dr. Jinnah approximately 10 years ago when my mom needed a dentist for ongoing dental care. As a result of Dr. Jinnah’s proficiency in dentistry and her caring attitude, she has become the dentist for my whole family. I highly recommend Dr. Jinnah.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Nimet Jinnah's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Fort Saskatchewan, AB