Ratings for Dr. Wesley D. Granger

Dr. Granger amazing doctor. He has been such a blessing to me and my family. He took care of me at his office, answered all my question, and very resprctful. He calls you on his days off work. This kind of dedication is hard to find.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Granger's for 17 years. I have four (4) life threatening diseases. He has treated my diseases thoroughly; and, he has referred me to excellent specialists. Whenever I have tests run or leave a message with his nurse needing something, he calls me back himself that night. In this day and age, this kind of personal service and thoroughness is unheard of unfortuantely. On two occasions I have had to be admitted to St. Dominic's on an emergency basis. He facilitated both of these admissions with great skill and care. I highly recommend him as a physician.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

No follow up visits. Needs to be more attentive and caring regarding patients concerns. No concern about patients after an office visit. Don't call him after three days of an illness because you're felling worse. Find another Physician.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Appointment scheduling is not his strong suit, neither is getting an appointment (follow up visit) after a trip to ER. Needs to be more attentive to patients concerns, especially after planning a course of treatment.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr. Wesley D. Granger's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ridgeland, MS