Ratings for Dr. Charles K. Hill

Very compassionate and caring doctor. Always ready to answer any of my questions and makes sure that I have asked all I need to ask before he finishes. Does not rush through appointments. Very knowledgeable about meds, diseases and care. Trust his advice wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. Hill is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I know. He is very up-to-date on medications and antibiotics, including use, dose, side effects, and drug interactions. He has an extensive understanding of many disease states. I trust his medical advice. I am usually seen within 30 minutes of arrival at the office. He listens and is great to explain new treatment paths. He gives me a chance to ask questions I might have at the end of each office visit. My grandmother was his patient until she died at the age of 102; he took excellent care of her. I have also been pleased with the medical advice and care I have received.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. Charles K. Hill's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Oxford, MS