Ratings for Dr. Frank N. Bain

Patient for 15 years. Dr. Bain and his staff have always been professional, helpful, personable and knowledgeable. Dr. Bain will spend whatever time it takes with you to find out exactly what his professional opinion is of your medical condition. Fast in getting a return appointment if there are adjustments needed in you diagnosis or prescriptions. Awesome doctor and staff. Would not switch my PCP for anything.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

When told my children had been taken from me without legal reason the doctor said, "It might be God's Will" for me! I had been going to this person for years with my children and he knew the father had been abusing me for years.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

Great doctor who really listens. He is a thorough doctor whose main interest is overall healthiness. Sometimes you may have a little wait, but you can be assured that you will have ample time with Dr. Bain. His staff is just as helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

Excellent Physician, very thourough, looks out for overall health.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2007

Dr. Frank N. Bain's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Neighborhood Health Partnership