Ratings for Dr. Brad Fuller

I made an appointment for my yearly physical. My insurance covers this totally. Fuller's office billed it as diagnostic so my insurance will not pay. I am stuck with over $700 dollars for office visit, labs and x-rays. I had to call them to find out what the x-rays found. The good doctor couldn't be bothered with me, so his nurse told me I was fine. (This, after pain in my knee so intense that I nearly pass out at times.) Apparently you should visit Dr Fuller ONLY if you are feeling well. In his letter to me, he apologized about the expense. I am done with him and his staff. I will find a real doctor now.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

He is always on time and gives me a chance to express my concerns and ask questions. He is very detail-oriented and very thorough. I feel safe with him managing my care. His nurse, Ann, is a superstar and returns my calls very quickly with answers.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Likeable.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Brad Fuller's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Healthnet