Ratings for Dr. Shari K. Marx

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

some visits she never lays a finger on me. just talks and gives you about 10 minutes per visit. charges are about $125 for that 10 minutes

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Marx think well or research to resolve medical issues that she cannot solve. Right after I began seeing her, I fainted and continued to do so until I left her after close to ten years. I wondered if it was the hypertensive medicine she put me on. I worried it might be my heart. She said there were only two heart conditions that could cause me to faint and both checked out normal. She failed to consider an inherited heart condition caused by a mutant gene whch caused the heart muscle to thicken. The blood pressure medicine made the condition worse. Athough I fainted while driving and fell and injured my foot, she did not refer me for tests to determine the cause of fainting. She couldn't think of another high blood medicine for fear of slowing my heatbeat. I had symptons of hypertropic cardiomyopthy: lightheadness,fainting, chest pressure and breathlessness and she still didn't refer me to a cardiologist. She believed I was out of shape and anxious and sugested meds for anxiety.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Dr. Shari K. Marx's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal