Ratings for Dr. Elton J. Adams

Don't know who the other rater's visited, but Dr Adams is absolutely superior. He performed multiple tests to identify and confirm my condition and continues periodic tests to monitor the status. The medications he prescribed not only relieved my symptoms, but put them in remission. As for his bedside manner, he's very personable and will take as much time as needed to answer any questions you have about your care and treatment. In fact, on a couple of occasions I casually mentioned some other ailments I was experiencing and was having difficulty receiving treatment. He took the initiative to call my other providers to help initiate care and prescriptions that optimized my overall treatment plan. Lastly, I've never had a problem getting an appointment or reschedule as needed. Staff is great.....friendly and knowledgeable. Care is very punctual....rare to wait 5-10 min past your appointment time.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

You feel rushed and ignored. Doesnt look you in the eye, always looking away or at something. Acts inattentive, and distracted. Doesnt not follow up with perscribed medications, or follow on appointments. You'll do all the work. Will condemn and override your personal objections to the side effects of certain meds instead of understanding and discussing alternatives of risks. Has a take it or leave it attitude. Did not do lab tests to rule out other auto immune issues, simply accepted the diagnosis of a PA, wrote a script for a med that didnt work and shoved you out the door.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Terrible bedside manner. Rush you in and out. Doesn't.listen doesn't.follow up. Takes over 6 mos to get in. Uses you as a lab rat. Been through dozens of expensive drugs and only got.worse. seems distracted like he has ADHD.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr Adams is FABULOUS, he listens and cares. He's already helped me to find some medicines that are giving me some of my mobility back, with less pain and less stiffness. I have a really hard time with most doctors, just how I am, but Dr. Elton Adams is just so great. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Elton J. Adams's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

HealthPartners