Ratings for Dr. Brent D. Pistorese

I reel Dr Pistorese is all talk & no do. Urged by a Seattle Cardiologist I went to him about a swelled ankle, high blood pressure & cough I can't shake. I've got no help. At my last visit he said my heart & lungs were good-altho they'd not yet listened to my heart or lungs. His response-"Well, not yet.." On his table he had me take a deep breath which triggered my cought. Ignoring that he again said my heart & lungs sounded good!? Although I asked, he provided no tests or treatment. He said he'll treat me as soon as he actually sees these new respiratory problems. I was billed at the next to highest level-for an established patient-as "detailed"! I have constant heart arythmia problems, an enlarged R ventricle & asthma problems. On 12/28 I was alone when a cough resulted in my not being able to breath in or summon help. My struggle to breath seems to have caused me new chest pain. He's not available. I feel I'm going to die-without treatment-on his watch.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Dr. Brent D. Pistorese's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1981)

HealthPartners