Ratings for Dr. Niall T. Galloway

Dr. Galloway performed a trans-vaginal urethral diverticulumotomy. He was knowledgeable and clear in explaining the procedure. He cared that I understood the process. In the operating room, before anesthesia and surgery, he held my hand and talked to me. It was a very human exchange in a very cold, sterile room before a very scientific, logical procedure. I appreciated his manner in the moment and do even more so after the fact. I'm three weeks post-op. I have had virtually no pain during recovery--just discomfort. I'm exhausted, but that's from the anesthesia I'm told. I really could not have asked for a better outcome. And I can't think of anything else I would have wanted from a surgeon. And the other staff and professionals, from scheduling appointments to performing intake, MRIs, Ultrasounds, pre-op and post-op exams--all were thoughtful, patient, and kind. And the anesthesiologist had jokes. What else can a patient ask for.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Two infections and damage to my kidneys from a urinary spincter surgically installed by this man. 9 months later still infected and abcessed. Thanks Doc.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Galloway performed a urostomy in 2010 on my son who has Down Syndrome and kidney disease. He is an excellent doctor. The ostomy has given my son a much better quality of life. Dr. Galloway is kind, extremely knowledgeable, and is a skilled surgeon. He has a teacher's heart and it is obvious he loves what he does.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr. Galloway saw my daughter as a part of the evaluation process for a kidney transplant. By the time we saw him, we had already seen doctors upon doctors for one step of the process or another. We had received unfavorable news at a previous step, but when we reached him, he talked to my daughter like she was his own daughter. Everything he said to us came from his heart. The hospital staff had warned me that Dr. Galloway was exceptional and like no other doctor. They couldn't have been more correct. I thank God that Dr. Galloway was one of the doctors we met along this incredible, life-changing journey.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

Dr. Niall T. Galloway's Credentials

• Univ Of Aberdeen, Fac Of Med, Aberdeen, Scotland (803-01 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1974)