Ratings for Dr. Ken Perrier

Dr. Perrier has been my doctor for 16 years! He is amazing! I moved away for a year and half and I booked an appointment with him to check my kids when I was coming to visit! Amazing, caring, thorough, helpful doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Awesome doctor the best of the best ! I could not imagine a better doctor anywhere

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

This Dr. is extremely busy unless you can wait for 3 weeks to a month for an appointment. If you try to use the Walk-In clinic because he isn't available he will drop you as a patient.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Perrier has been our family doctor for over 10 years and he is by FAR the BEST doctor a family or individual could ask for. He genuinely cares for all of his patients and is thorough, incredibly educated, and willing to go the extra mile when necessary.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Amazing doctor! He truly cares for you and your family.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr Perrier has been my families physician for the past 10 years. I am a 2X cancer survivor who has seen more than my fair share of doctors over the last 12 years, and although they were all very good, Dr Perrier is exceptional. His knowledge, his genuine concern for his patients, and his easy going manner, in my opinion set him above the rest. He never rushes through a visit and will answer all your questions. We are so fortunate to have him as our family doctor.Thank you so much Dr Perrier and staff for all you do for myself and my family. Ron, Shirley, Austin and Trista

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I am very lucky to have such a great doctor. He is awesome.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Perier for over 10 years now. My 6 children and grandson are also patients of his. Although I have a rare disease Dr. Perrier has research it and have along with my specialist in Vancouver,he has went far beyond the call of duty to help me with my pain. All the while believing in me that I do have a disease and have alot of symptoms and pain . He has never made me feel like I was a bother to him because of the numerous visits I have. If he can't figure something out , he either researches it ,does tests or refers me to a specialist that can help. I have condidered moving out of the province recently and realised I couldn't go because of his excellent service he gives me and my family. It would be very difficult to find another doctor who could replace Dr. Perriers service ....Judy

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Perrier for the better part of 10 years now. He is by far the best doctor I have ever had and is extremely honest, straightforward and caring. Over the years I have had many issues some of which were very serious and in every case Dr Perrier treated me efficiently with knowledge, skill and dignity. I no longer live in Vernon, but refuse to see anyone else, so I make the trek from home and back each time I need to see him which is a 2 hour drive each time. I am extremely lucky to have Dr Perrier and his staff looking after my health and would give him the highest recommendation possible. Thank you Dr PERRIER!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Perrier has been my doctor for 11 years and there is no other docter like him,he will always be our family doctor as we feel that he has our best interests at heart and that,s hard too find.Thank you KEN for being my families best defence.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012