Ratings for Dr. David Chapman

He has now retired and it will be VERY diffucult to find someone as good as he was - very compassionate and very thorough - did NOT push pills. His one DR. office was VERY pleasnat and had a relaxing family like atmosphere. Now we are subject to a 4 Dr. office.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

Personality is only exceeded by knowledge and accomodation. An exceptional doctor, one who will be missed upon retirement.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

My family physician for 17 years and by far the very best Doctor I have ever had the pleasure to know and call my Doc.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Doctor chapman is the best doctor in Neepawa. He is so helpful and very polite. He is always there to answer your questions make sure everything is going well. He is very knowledgeable in what he does and is very quick reacting when there is something to be done. By far he is the best doctor i have been to and i would refer him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr. Chapman is the best doctor I have ever been to. He always respects your questions and will refer to specialists right away. He is great with kids and calms parents fears right away. My daughter had an accident and he wasn't on call but came in to check her xray's and sent her for a CAT scan to be sure while the on call doctor just said you'll be fine. Dr. Chapman is very thorough to make sure you are fine.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

A very knowledgable, compassionate man. Willing to care for patients regardless of hour of day and willing to participate in treatment even when not on-call. Listens and responds appropriately to every concern. Our community is very fortunate to have this man as a doctor here.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007

Has been a great doctor and friend to my whole family. Has been wonderful with all 3 of my children.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr Chapman has been my family doctor for 13 years! He delivered all my children and has been great in referring us to specialists who have all been awesome! He is going to be saddly missed when he retires.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

This doctor has been our family doctor for 20 years, has delivered our 3 children and has always been there for us.He has helped us through many problems, both physical and emotional. He has always been a very kind and thoughtful to us.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Dr. Chapman has been my doctor for 19 years, literally from my birth, he is awesome!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007