You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alistair Ingram

Went to see the good Doctor and he has given me more consideration and care than any other doctor I have seen.... not to mention hope. He is a true gentleman ... I am type 1 diabetic insulin dependent and have had renal failure and a whole lot of other complications. EVERY time I leave his office I feel confident that I will be around for a long time to come and with a renewed sense of hope.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Goes above and beyond! Has been my father's doctor for many years and has always treated him with the utmost respect. Extremely compassionate when our family suffered a loss. Best run office for a specialist I've ever come across. Every appointment is on time. Staff is friendly and always easy to reach someone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Smartest Doctor I know. Very calm and knowledgeable. Always answers my questions. Also never runs late. Helpful staff. No complaints, have recommended him to family members and they all love him too.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I love this doctor! Been seeing for about one year now. Cares and is concerned about you. Very kind and funny doctor. Knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Thinks outside the box and is extremely knowledgeable. Tries to obtain all causative factors and looks at the whole picture.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

His office has become more efficient since the new girl has come on board. My call was answered so fast I couldn't believe it! She got my message to him and he replied right away. That is efficiency!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

I was sent to Dr.Ingram for consultation about my kidney from Dr. who is chairman of St.Josef’s Hamilton Nephrology department by requisition of my GP. Dr. Ingram is Doctor and Trouble Shutter who based his decision not over the requested from him tests (most newest results) of urine and blood but on result from previous tests and examinations from 2002/2004 (now is 2011). He did not tell me to continue to take the same medications with the same frequency (prescribed from my GP), or to change them or whatever. The secretary do not care what patients availability is, all notices and messages lived to her are going in the garbage bin. My advice is if you have chance to avoid Dr. Ingmar as consultant and to deal with his office avoid this, as well as if you can avoid St.Josef’s Hamilton Nephrology department and go to other town/hospital in Ontario. The secretary of the department has the same habits to drop every notice from the patients in the garbage bin.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Alistair Ingram's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to see the good Doctor and he has given me more consideration and care than any other doctor I have seen.... not to mention hope. He is a true gentleman ....."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Seems nice but I think that's only a mask. I saw the uglier side of him as well. Doctors need to be honest and thorough with their patients. "

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This dude is a cool guy. Nice and understanding. Very optimistic. Makes me feel comfortabke"

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable ,compassionate , kind and caring doctor ! Took amazing care of our father ! This doctor goes above and beyond !"

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Goes above and beyond! Has been my father's doctor for many years and has always treated him with the utmost respect. Extremely compassionate when our family s..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Smartest Doctor I know. Very calm and knowledgeable. Always answers my questions. Also never runs late. Helpful staff. No complaints, have recommended him to fa..."

August 24, 2015