Ratings for Dr. Alistair Ingram

I had been a patient of doctor Ingram's while on dialysis, his nurse Cynthia, was an exceptionally paranoid and emotional woman who would tell patients to make a fist while taking blood, I once did as she requested and suddenly I had 3 large security guards on me. and although the misunderstanding was cleared up and I received a pleasant apology from the nurse, at a later date while on the hemodialysis machine, during a disagreement doctor Ingram had threatened me with calling security again on me due to a simple unheated verbal disagreement in front of a family member. I was hardly in the condition to be of any sort of threat to anyone and I was not being hostile in any sense of the word. So I took doctor Ingrams, threat as a hostility on his part due to that disagreement. I believe he knew what he was doing and that his threat and hostility was his way of dealing with and silencing me in that disagreement rather than to try and address it, as well as being an excuse to once again threaten me with the needless and uncalled for use of force. I abhor the use of violence and the threat of force, especially towards those who are infirm and unable to defend themselves. This then transferred over to doctor Treleaven, through hearsay and gossip, who I have already rated and left a commentary, in which I had erroneously used the words, commutable diseases, when I had meant to say communicable diseases. I have found there seems to be a strange hostility to some of the staff at the Charlton Street facility where there was none whatsoever at the Stoney Creek Facility. I believe this to be a natural and defensive response to some of the behaviourism's that the Charlton Street facility staff may have in the past endured from the quality of some of the people it receives within the inner city. There is very little trust between people in the inner city and I believe some of this has transferred over to the doctors and staff that have to work in the inner city. The staff at the Stoney Creek Facility were most kind and helpful, and deserve to highest of praise for their efforts and compassion towards others.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Very thorough and understanding! Answers your questions and concerns in terms that you can understand. Appointments are always on time. Never feel that you are taking too much of his time. Thank you Dr. Ingram for being there to help your patients.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I thhink dr ingam is the doctor i trust with my life. He has helped me so much though the years. Thankyou dr ingram

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Went to see the good Doctor and he has given me more consideration and care than any other doctor I have seen.... not to mention hope. He is a true gentleman ... I am type 1 diabetic insulin dependent and have had renal failure and a whole lot of other complications. EVERY time I leave his office I feel confident that I will be around for a long time to come and with a renewed sense of hope.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Seems nice but I think that's only a mask. I saw the uglier side of him as well. Doctors need to be honest and thorough with their patients.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

This dude is a cool guy. Nice and understanding. Very optimistic. Makes me feel comfortabke

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Very knowledgeable ,compassionate , kind and caring doctor ! Took amazing care of our father ! This doctor goes above and beyond !

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Goes above and beyond! Has been my father's doctor for many years and has always treated him with the utmost respect. Extremely compassionate when our family suffered a loss. Best run office for a specialist I've ever come across. Every appointment is on time. Staff is friendly and always easy to reach someone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Smartest Doctor I know. Very calm and knowledgeable. Always answers my questions. Also never runs late. Helpful staff. No complaints, have recommended him to family members and they all love him too.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I love this doctor! Been seeing for about one year now. Cares and is concerned about you. Very kind and funny doctor. Knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013