Ratings for Dr. Alistair Ingram

I thhink dr ingam is the doctor i trust with my life. He has helped me so much though the years. Thankyou dr ingram

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Went to see the good Doctor and he has given me more consideration and care than any other doctor I have seen.... not to mention hope. He is a true gentleman ... I am type 1 diabetic insulin dependent and have had renal failure and a whole lot of other complications. EVERY time I leave his office I feel confident that I will be around for a long time to come and with a renewed sense of hope.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Seems nice but I think that's only a mask. I saw the uglier side of him as well. Doctors need to be honest and thorough with their patients.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

This dude is a cool guy. Nice and understanding. Very optimistic. Makes me feel comfortabke

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Very knowledgeable ,compassionate , kind and caring doctor ! Took amazing care of our father ! This doctor goes above and beyond !

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Goes above and beyond! Has been my father's doctor for many years and has always treated him with the utmost respect. Extremely compassionate when our family suffered a loss. Best run office for a specialist I've ever come across. Every appointment is on time. Staff is friendly and always easy to reach someone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Smartest Doctor I know. Very calm and knowledgeable. Always answers my questions. Also never runs late. Helpful staff. No complaints, have recommended him to family members and they all love him too.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I love this doctor! Been seeing for about one year now. Cares and is concerned about you. Very kind and funny doctor. Knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Thinks outside the box and is extremely knowledgeable. Tries to obtain all causative factors and looks at the whole picture.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

His office has become more efficient since the new girl has come on board. My call was answered so fast I couldn't believe it! She got my message to him and he replied right away. That is efficiency!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012