Ratings for Dr. John Mazurka

THANK GOD he finally retired...... Zero bed side manner. Horrible doctor, by the grace of God I am alive today, he had nothing to do with it. Dr. Mazurka please retire! It's past your time to be treating patients. I can't think of anything nice to say about him. If I could rate '0' I would.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Apparently there were two diagnoses listed on my chart and he was treating me for the one that was less serious. Pathologist review seven years later determined that the biopsy showed it was the more serious grade of lesions (CIS rather than CIN1). Listed on my chart that I declined a hysterectomy when I very specifically asked for one...several times. I found him so dismissive of concerns. So glad he retired. The staff in the clinic is great.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr Mazurka saved my life after a local gynecology misdiagnosed me for months. He is a super competent doctor and just deightful.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

If I left my life in this monster's hands I would be dead by now....thank God this useless man has been put out to pasture.......

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Horrible horrible doctor! I'm so glad I decided to get a second opinion or else I wouldn't be here if I had relied on his expertise. I also saw how he mistreated his residents and students.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr Mazurka is one of the best docs i have ever met and if it wasnt for him i wouldnt be here today i did not have cancer but i did have ecoli and strep and a fibroid in my uterus and he was awsome couldnt ask for a better doc.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I had surgery performed by Dr. Mazurka a few months ago. The following day, I noticed positive changes in my body. It was truly amazing! My recovery continues to go well and I am thankful for the care that I received from Dr. Mazurka and his tremendously helpful staff.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

He is the best doctor you can ask for, He is straight professional and when dealing with cancer and tumors this is no joking matter. Me and my wife are so Happy we had him as her doctor and surgent. Also his staff is awesome as well. We are a young couple in are late 20's. All we can say is thank you Dr Mazurka .

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Mazurka is one of the best Doctors I have been to. He is very caring and informative. Doesn't hesitate to explain in detail what you have to expect in the future. I can't believe anyone would consider this man arrogant? He is very humble in my opinion. Like a teddy bear. I have lupus and every time I see him - he always asks me (with real concern) how my lupus is. Great reviews from me. Excellent Doctor !

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013