Ratings for Dr. Michael Zajner

I have had this doctor for years now and he always takes his time and is punctual. If there is an occasional wait it is because he does not rush his patients out the door. He waits until all your concerns have been addressed.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr z is a friendly and knowledgeable dr. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and symptoms. Doesn't rush you out of the office. Tends to run a little late for appointments but it's worth the 10 minute wait to see him!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Excellent doctor. Good bedside manner. Thanks so much for caring.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

I have been going to him for over 15 years. He is very caring and listens to me. His advice is usually helpful. At times he has to refer me to a specialist when he cannot fix the problem.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I would never recommend him to anybody he was more into my personal life then my medical school

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I was very impressed. I have a busy schedule and I hate waiting. I have been twice and have only waited 15 minutes each time. The doctor answered all of my questions and was very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

He has always been helpful. Usually can get an appointment within one or two days. Renee is great.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Zajner since the early 1990s. He has always in my opinion been a good doctor. He is knowlegeable in his field, compassionate, has a good bedside manner and has a good sense of humour at the proper times. Renee the office administrator is an essential part of the equation to make the office function smoothly. She is efficient, bright, and presents a very good and positive image for this office. Dr. Zajner is fortunate to have her. On a negative note I am of the opinion that Dr. Zajner is not very open to complimentary medicine from health practitioners outside of Western medicine. This is regretable because Eastern traditional medicine has been around for many centuries and should be incorporated along with Western medicine to help heal the patients of their medical needs.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I recently changed Doctors because his treatment for me over the years has been a nightmare. He always made light of my personal issues which has cost me long years of suffering. Once I needed an important surgery and he was too lazy to check if OHIP covered it. So I went to a random clinic Dr and he found out for me that it was covered and 5 minutes. His secretary is very lazy and incompetent also. She always takes forever to get your referral appoints for specialist because see sets it up when she feels like it. That last referral I need she never even called me back.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

Love Renee his administrator. Dr.Z is too sarcastic for me, always jokes about things that are not funny at all. Never once in 22 years have I waited less then an hour after my appointment time to see him. Only opened 3 days a week is stupid I think because that`s why everybody is crammed in and never seen on your actual appointment time. If your appointment is for 10am, don`t expect to be seen until at least 11am. Always tries to get you in and out as fast as possible, example: the other day i went in for test results, he said they have gotten worse and to ask the secretary to make an appt. with a specialist then started to get up, I`m like no sit down I`m not done! I also hate when you say I think I have a bladder infection, and he`ll be like well why you here if you know what you have! Well maybe cuz I need antibiotics for it, DUH!! My grandparents got a new doctor out in Belle River just so they didn`t have to deal with him anymore, that`s sad!! Eventually i`ll get a new doctor!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011