Ratings for Dr. Michael Zajner

I had doctor Zajner as my family doctor for years, and i can honestly say he was, not very "experienced". He has a nice personality, however the lack of knowledge is astounding. He told me my cold sores would stop happening by the time I turned 18, which obviously did not happen; any time my family or i had gone in, we would tell him our symptoms and he would take out a big red book and start asking you if you had "insert diagnosis here"..until years later when he upgraded to a computer system that did the same thing. The last time i was there i had an ulcer, caused by a medication i was taking. He told me it was probablt just the flu, after a couple of days of not flu like symptoms, i went back and was told, maybe its a hernia, either way not to worry. Within 1 visit at a walk in clinic they gave me medication for an ulcer and it helped immensly. I truly wish i could give him a better grade, and i am only writing this review in hopes he improves his skill set.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Oh the list can go on and on of what is wrong in this office. I can never get into him, he is only there occasionally and when and if you finally get an appointment, he rushes you out the door and asks you so what do you want me to do about it? UHMM I think that is why I am here, so you can tell me.?? Very rude and awful beside manners. I went to him with a problem recently which I have had to be in the ER for every weekend for almost 3 months. He assured me its not a big deal, I dont have a tear, I am being paranoid, I am making it worse than it is, And guess what a clinic DR. sent me for a MRI and ohhhhh I have a tear, i wasnt making it up, So when he gets to reading the results ( over a month later, and I have already gotten them from the Dr. that sent me) He personally calls me to give me heck for going to another Dr. and going over his head, when he told me I was fine. I was like excuse me.. thank god I did because I am not fine. Anyways he then tells me I am not a good patient because I go to clinics instead of him. I informed him I go to these clinics because I can never get an appointment with him. He is like WHATEVER and hung up. lol DO NOT GO TO HIM. Even Renee has lost her compassion and give a care for her job.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I have had this doctor for years now and he always takes his time and is punctual. If there is an occasional wait it is because he does not rush his patients out the door. He waits until all your concerns have been addressed.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr z is a friendly and knowledgeable dr. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and symptoms. Doesn't rush you out of the office. Tends to run a little late for appointments but it's worth the 10 minute wait to see him!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Excellent doctor. Good bedside manner. Thanks so much for caring.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

I have been going to him for over 15 years. He is very caring and listens to me. His advice is usually helpful. At times he has to refer me to a specialist when he cannot fix the problem.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I would never recommend him to anybody he was more into my personal life then my medical school

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I was very impressed. I have a busy schedule and I hate waiting. I have been twice and have only waited 15 minutes each time. The doctor answered all of my questions and was very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

He has always been helpful. Usually can get an appointment within one or two days. Renee is great.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Zajner since the early 1990s. He has always in my opinion been a good doctor. He is knowlegeable in his field, compassionate, has a good bedside manner and has a good sense of humour at the proper times. Renee the office administrator is an essential part of the equation to make the office function smoothly. She is efficient, bright, and presents a very good and positive image for this office. Dr. Zajner is fortunate to have her. On a negative note I am of the opinion that Dr. Zajner is not very open to complimentary medicine from health practitioners outside of Western medicine. This is regretable because Eastern traditional medicine has been around for many centuries and should be incorporated along with Western medicine to help heal the patients of their medical needs.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014