Ratings for Dr. Patricia P. Penkoske

Most incompetent, rude, obnoxious, egotistical doctor ever!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I have always questioned her knowledge & competence. My colleagues will no longer refer to her as they have all experienced serious misdiagnoses several times. I do believe she often tries. However, she does have to brush up on her diagnostic skills and general medical knowledge. I do not say without great consideration that she would perhaps have made a fairly good nurse, but instead has become a quite inadequate surgeon/physician.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Patricia Penkoske is an attending ICU doctor who was present during my Dad's stay at BJC Healthcare. When our family asked questions regarding my dad's care, Penkoske used the most elaborate medical terms possible, we even requested if she could simplify terms - which she did not. Only because most of my family works in hospitals we were able pick out some of what she said and were able to ask questions. Penkoske response to our questiions was, "Where do you work, you seem to understand what I'm saying." Shouldn't anyone understand her? Penkoske lacked bedside manner and general politeness to such a point we wished a witch doctor attended to my father versus her. Despite the fact obvious mistakes were made by other physicians Penkoske made it quite clear her alligence was to her fellow doctors versus quality care. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2007

Dr. Patricia P. Penkoske's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)