Ratings for Dr. Alexander Paraschos

The physician was very COLD, like a business process. No hello. No how are you. No greetings. In 5 minutes it done. No good bye.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I took my mother in for her appointment with Dr.Paraschos a few weeks back. I was first floored by his long stare he gave me when he walked into the room. After he talked to my mother for a few minutes he then started asking me personal questions that had nothing to do with the appointment. When I asked him how that was related to my mothers appointment he got very cocky and stated that most woman were very attracted to him and I should be flattered. If it wasn't for my mothers serious medical condition and worrying it will effect her health for the worse I would file a sexual harassment claim. The other staff members were very professional.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Dr. Alexander Paraschos's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

HealthPartners