Ratings for Dr. Ray M Baker

Saw dr baker after receiving a referral from a highly respected dr. I've been dealing with severe pain probs since my 20's and came to the appt with my husband as support. I have so far been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, hip and lower back probs and he lightly pressed on different spots on my back and quickly and rudely dismissed me. I can understand if I'm not a candidate for injections or treatments he offers, but his HORRIBLE bedside manner and dismissive attitude made me feel hopeless and like I wasn't worth his time. My husband was appalled at how mean, cruel and abrasive he was. I barely could walk up the steps to his office, and sat in the car crying for a good 20 minutes after how poorly and mean this dr was. Such great ratings, good referral, after telling my great dr what a complete jerk he was, he apologized completely. He was appalled at his behavior and dismissiveness as well. Sad that chronic pain sufferers can barely walk into these appts n then b treated horribly. Shame

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

It is difficult to put into words how grateful I am to Dr. Baker and his team. The care I recieve is excellent and my quality of life has been restored. I would not hesitate to reccommend him to anyone who suffers from spinal issues.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

A great doctor and a human being. He is a skilled pain intervention doctor and does not miss the injection target. He talks with you so that he fully understands the situation. He does not rush you out of the clinic, but you wait until the injection has a chance to work and then he consults with you to see how you are doing.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

Very skilled, knowledgeable, & caring. I was badly injured in an auto accident & suffered from severe pain in my neck & upper back. Dr. Baker performed a Radiofrequency Neurotomy and the pain is about 95% improved. He is wonderful physican & an amazing person. I wish all doctors were as committed to helping people.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2007

Dr. Ray M Baker's Credentials

• Irvine California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA