Ratings for Dr. Priti Bhagia

Dr Priti Bhagia is a smart, caring, informative doctor. I have been a patient of hers for over 15 years. She has over the years always given me the medical care that has lead to good health. She follows through with my concerns and finds solutions. She always makes me feel that I am her only patient. Before having her as a doctor there were health issues I had that my previous doctor had not addressed. Now I have only one proscription and two over the counter pills; one for acid reflux and one for seasonal allergies. I would recommend her to anyone who wants and needs excellent healthcare.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Bhagia misdiagnosed the patient and made false statements on her reports. She was rude and ignored the family and patient's requests. The patient is no longer under her care. However, her neglectful care has caused much anguish and unnecessary inconvenience. We would never recommend her as a physician.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr. Bhagia did not address our concerns in a timely matter, nor was the patient taken seriously. Both her assistant and Dr. Bhagia were extremely rude and dismissive to the patient's family while they were seeking information to correct the patient's medical issues. The situation has still not been corrected. We have hired a new Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr. Priti Bhagia's Credentials

• Mgm Med Coll, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya, Indore, Mp, India (Grad. 1993)