Ratings for Dr. Robin M Deans

Went in to get an opinion from this Dr Deans, he told me that I had cataracts. And recommended that I have the procedure done with the latest technology and it was a relatively simple operation. Following the operation I have had nothing but trouble. He did NOT explain possible trouble afterward and he did nothing to attempt to correct the situation. Years have gone by now, I have had several visits with Dr Deans since and he has done nothing but act like he was going to help me. Well, why would he help me, he has my money now and there’s not much that can be done to correct his mistake. Blurred vision, headaches, and I’m very light sensitive now. Thank you for nothing Dr. Robin Deans. You made a slight problem much worse. You’re a great liar. Shame on you.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Please do yourself a favour and don’t go to this doctor. He’s a botch-job specialist. Do your research and see before and after pictures of his. And everyone else’s. He’s just full of lip service and I’m sorry I ever went under his knife. He’s also not certified by the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr deans is very efficient, knowledgeable and very caring towards his patients. I have been going to him for sty’s. And even my 9 year old has gone to him for the same situation. He is confident in what he does and I always feel like I’m in good hands.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I am so happy to write a review on Dr. Deans. I have been a long time patient and was so happy to get a referral to him and be accepted. He is such a caring, compassionate doctor who always takes the time to listen and answers any concerns or questions you might have. I have been a type 1 diabetic for almost 50 years and whether it's diabetes, cataracts, damage from severe dry eye, eye lid surgery, it was handled with much care making sure I was alright. I have always been very happy with results. He even came came on a Sunday when I called that something was wrong. His staff is also wonderful, smiling and being very courteous. I can't thank Dr. Deans enough for all he has done and I know, will continue to. Liisa Ryan

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

dr. Deans is the most compassionate Doctor I have ever had in my 82 years. The way he treats people and his staff is something to see. He takes his time and listens and makes you feel secure and cared about. He is a great role model for other doctors to see how he works in the hospital with patients and staff. He also is raising amazing children and one has already been featured in mckleans magazine. Next great scientist coming up in this century. The Apple does not fall far from the tree. God bless this great doctor. Lepa Marentette

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr Robin Deans is so professional and so caring of his patients.His office staff is very efficient and are a real efficient team players.Dr. Deans greets you with a smile and a handshake and immediately puts you at ease.He did my 2 cataracts and my sight is terrific. I can even drive at night!!Thank you so much Dr. Deans. You are a great Dr. and a wonderful human being

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

He did cataract surgery on my mother-in-law in the 1990's. My husband got his eyes done in December and last week. During this time, I met Dr. Deans on several occasions. I can only say that he is, even after all these years, one of the most motivated, dedicated, positive, and knowledgeable Dr's I have ever met. In fact, our family physician recommended him! He greets you with handshake. This creates an environment of trust and familiarity. Every time my husband and I met with him, he explained procedures in detail and welcomed questions - which he answered to the point. Follow-up appointments (to ensure that the surgery went well), were scheduled the day after the procedure. Very reassuring. Needless to say that both my mother-in-law and my husband had their vision restored by Dr. Deans. Thanks Dr. D and staff.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Deans has performed three different procedures on my eyes in the past few years and I have all the confidence in the world in his dedication. He is kind, thoughtful and always willing to answer any questions you may have. Thank you Dr. Deans

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

I would not trust my eyes to anyone else but Dr Deans. I had surgery two weeks ago and it went exactly as he had explained both during and post operation. I was on the operating table exactly the time I was scheduled and Dr Deans has the greatest bedside manners. I felt completely safe in his hands. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr Deans was friendly, experienced, and took care of my cyst quickly and efficiently. Staff was comforting and remained easily available during procedure.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018