Ratings for Dr. Robin M Deans

Ophthalmologist, plastic surgeon, facelifts, this clown does it all. But beware he isn’t certified by the Canadian Society of Plastic surgery. Way too high of a turn-over rate from this doctor. You WILL NOT get his special attention or time under the knife.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Botched my eye surgery. He sped right through the procedure. This is not a man you want to have near your eyes.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Deans is excellent. His Optometrist's are questionable.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Terrible awful liar. Did a three minute quick cut on me and charged me $3000.00 left me with a lot of issues and then turned his back when I kept pleading with him to do something about it. He offered me pain killers as a resolve. This man seemed soooo great at first though, kind, warm. It was all BS. In the end, one he has your money he will do Little for you. Don’t believe me, just wait and see.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Very nice man. Knowledgeable, kind, skilled. What more could you ask for?

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Very bad doctor and he's only out for your money. I saw him several times to have him correct the damage he has caused following a cataract surgery. All I get is excuses and no results. Feeling lost and not sure where to turn now. Do not waste your precious time and money in this so-called doctor

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I had cataract surgery 2 months ago and I get migraines and flashing in my eyes and it is getting progressively worse. These migraine headaches are now so bad I can't walk , feels like I am going to throw up, and now they are daily, hourly, plus all the symptoms that go along with this. Have been back to him, three times and he keeps dismissing me and saying he doesn't want to see me for a year and tells me to go to my family doctor (which I have done about a dozen times now and on so many medications/sedatives it's disgusting). I NEVER had any migraines in my life or any other conditions, or experienced anything like this till this guy got his hands on me, messed me up, now I don't have any quality of life (spend most days in a dark room in bed), and horrified will I have this the rest of my life, thanks to him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Very knowledgeable and kind person, takes the time to explain my problem and and give effective treatment... best ophthalmologist I've seen

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

If I could have done one thing differently in my life, it would have been to do more research and I would have spoken with many others and other doctors who saw or know of this man. I had what was supposed to be a relatively easy cataract surgery and now I'm blind in one eye. I don't know what to do now. Disheartening. Please stay away from this quickie doctor.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Deans for many,many years. He has always been knowledge and very personable. He explains verbally the procedures and then gives you in writing an explanation as well. His staff has always been helpful in setting up appointments, and the staff attending the procedures have been respectful, of any concerns I had prior and following the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Deans to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017