Ratings for Dr. Robin M Deans

If I could have done one thing differently in my life, it would have been to do more research and I would have spoken with many others and other doctors who saw or know of this man. I had what was supposed to be a relatively easy cataract surgery and now I'm blind in one eye. I don't know what to do now. Disheartening. Please stay away from this quickie doctor.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Deans for many,many years. He has always been knowledge and very personable. He explains verbally the procedures and then gives you in writing an explanation as well. His staff has always been helpful in setting up appointments, and the staff attending the procedures have been respectful, of any concerns I had prior and following the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Deans to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

He was very pleasant and his sense of humor made me relax before and during the procedure. Highly recommend him. Thank You

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I praise Dr. Deans for taking care of my father. His eye was getting worse with no information as to what he had. Dr. Deans found out after tests that my dad has an eye disease that will deteriorate his eye unless taken care of medically. It's been three years now and the disease is being maintained as it will never go back to the way it was...just the way the disease works. I don't know what my dad would have done, if Dr. Deans didn't find out what he had wrong. Because it's so rare, Dr. Deans has a specialist look at my dad also in London to monitor his condition. Seen the Dr. today again and has asked his booking staff to book more time for his patient's appointments so he can spend more time on his patients and not be rushed as some might feel with reading a few other ratings. I would give him 10 stars if there were 10 and have recommended Dr. Deans for any eye problems as Dr. Deans is the Best Eye Dr. in Windsor!!! Great personality and explains in a way we can understand. Great staff too!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I wasn't informed by Robin Deans about what he would accomplish. He recommended that a lower blepharoplasty would be a good choice. The day of surgery he knew nothing and said, "so, what do you want done?" What? You don't know what we discussed, didn't take time to read my file or what you recommended to me??That gave me a bad feeling but I made the mistake of going through with the procedure. After the procedure it looked awful, bunched and overlapped skin at the edges of my eye and scars that were too far below the eyelash line. He said it looked great after a follow up. It's been years Since the procedure, people have asked me if I have sty's or an infection happening because of all the issues now, bunched skin, watering eyes, constant uncomfortable wet feeling around the skin around the eye. He didn't take much time to do the procedure. Since I was awake through it, I was shocked by how abrupt he was. Then he rushed out of the operating area. Very upsetting from start to finish. I've seen him four times about issues now, and he keeps offing Botox as a repair but never an actual repair job. Because he doesn't know how to correct what he's done. Please don't see this man if you know what's good for you. He goes quickly through patients like you're going through a car wash.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Knew what I had via my referral and he knew he could not treet me but made me pay for a scan before sending me to yet another opthalmologist. Left me wondering why I took a day off work for nothing...just to take my money?

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I have been several times to see Dr. Deans and have had a great experience each and every time. He takes the time to explain things in a way I understand and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Saw this doctor several times with my cataract he attempted to correct it and now the problem is worse than ever. Angry and a big let-down. Go somewhere else for a quality job. You won't get it from him.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Avoid avoid avoid this man. He doesn't want you for anything other than a long-term investment. Sadly, see him and your issues will be larger than before.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Robin Deans has done nothing good for me. Do your research, ask him a lot of questions beforehand, get it all in writing, then see if his money is where his mouth is! He doesn't deliver what he says he will deliver. I would award him zero stars but this site leaves me with no other choice.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017