Ratings for Dr. Catherine B. Callahan

Dr Callahan is wonderful! I love her. She makes me comfortable, is quick and efficient with what needs to be done. I am glad I found her. She speaks very candidly and tells you what you need to hear which isn't what we sometimes want to hear. If you're looking for a good physician, make an appointment today! Just don't take my time slot :-)

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Very helpful. I always feel I am getting the best care and a warm person at the same time!! Thank you Dr C.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

This Doctor has been very thorough for me and my husband. The best I have found in the Charlotte area for Internal Medicine. If she didn't have the answer, she seemed to know just the right doctor to refer us to. To top it off, she has been kind and caring. She treated my husband who had a very rare disease, refered us to the right doctors for things she could not treat him for and made his life much less painful and more fulfilling for the last 4 years of his life. I am truly greatful to Dr. Callahan.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Catherine B. Callahan's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1999)

AARP