You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert Bray

Dr. Bray is one of the kindest doctors I have had the pleasure of meeting. He took the time to answer all of my questions and took the time to make sure I understood everything he was saying. The staff he works with are all wonderful. In the future if I need another knee surgery I hope I will have the pleasure of dealing with Dr. Bray again.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Over the last 15 years Dr. Bray has done surgeries on both of my knees. He got me back up on my feet and into the mountains quickly. I have 100% confidence in his skills as a surgeon and highly appreciate his ability to get active and athletic people back to peak performance. If I ever need another surgery I can only hope it will be Dr. Bray. A big thanks to him and his staff!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Recently I had a knee reconstructive surgery. I am very happy to have that orthopedic surgeon like doctor R.Bray.He listened my concerns and answered all my questions.He takes care of his patient.Peg always call me back when I live message and both are so nice.Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr Bray was wonderful!! I am still seeing him and he is very caring and understanding, he explains in a way that is very easy to understand and doesn't make you feel insecure about your questions. He truly understands your pain and frustrations. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

The treatment I received from Dr. Bray and His staff was exceptional both in knowledge and effeciency but especially kindness and concern. They answered all my questions with no condecention towards me and their treatment of me was above reproach. When he spoke to me it was direct to my face and with respect. The surgey was very sucessful. Icould not have asked for anything to be better under the circumstances.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Robert Bray and his assistant Peg are amazing. Dr. Bray is very experienced and very friendly to speak to. He usually runs behind on appointments so give yourself ample time when visiting him but regardless I would with any hesistatio recommend him

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

I have recently undergone surgery with Dr Bray. I still continue to see him and consider him to be one of the most caring, professional Drs I have ever seen. He is very thorough when it comes to explaining things and takes the time to be sure the patient understands. I highly recommend Dr Bray

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Dr Bray and his assistant Peg are incredible people - I can not thank them enough for all their help and expertise. I agonized over whether to do surgery for months and after it was over I wished I hadn't waited - the results were excellent and I am back running again. Their patience was admirable - thanks.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

I have seen Dr Bray on several occasions and I have nothing bad to say about this doctor! He is awesome, I have a very serious injury in my knee. Its the most painful thing, sadly after 4 operations it not better and Its not going to get better. He took the time to sit with me and tell me what I was facing in the years to come. I could tell that he was bothered by what he was about to tell me. His bedside manner is beyond wonderful and he as a person, he is fantastic! I look forward to seeing him as he is going to continue to work with me.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Dr. Robert Bray's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bray is one of the kindest doctors I have had the pleasure of meeting. He took the time to answer all of my questions and took the time to make sure I under..."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over the last 15 years Dr. Bray has done surgeries on both of my knees. He got me back up on my feet and into the mountains quickly. I have 100% confidence in h..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bray and his assistant Peg are Just incredible human been. So caring and so humble, 10 out of 10."

June 19, 2015