Ratings for Dr. Michael Smith

Dr. Smith has retired. Yes, he was indeed one of the best.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr Smith is the best i am due fir my colonoscopy and cant find him either. Anyone know if he is still practicing?

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Hi,Dr Smith is indeed the best..i am due for my colonoscopy and I am dismayed i cannot find him. is he still practicing...can you read this dr smith...its oded pasternak...thanks...416 268 1079

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Michael Smith is a very caring and approachable doctor. He's done 2 CY's for me now in the past 5 years due to a family history of colon cancer. Willing to discuss issues and answer questions; makes sure there is no discomfort during the procedure. The worst part of the exam is the prep!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

The best damned bum doctor to work on my butt.... Never gets "behind" on his work.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

GOLDEN DOCTOR, GOLDEN STAFF! LOVE HIM! A Doctor for 'THE PEOPLE'! Anybody to be in his care is blessed. This is the 'go to' place for your Colonoscopy or Gastroscopy.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr Smith is the kindest and most caring doctor I've ever had. During a visit to get results for my colonoscopy, he asked why I use a cane. Long story short he will be doing injections in my back. He was the first doctor to order an MRI to be done. My family doctor, no name mentioned, told me just to give it time and my back would get better on it's own(3 plus years ago I fell on cement). Dr Smith is my saviour and hero!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

not sure if colonoscopy was actually performed as i was out on demerol and i felt nothing after...first time i did this i had a lot of gas and some discomfort after the procedure.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

I was very nervous since this was my first colonoscopy but I found both Dr. Smith and his staff wonderful, very caring and efficient. I wouldn't want to go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Smith is a very friendly and caring doctor who is always there to answer questions and help in any way he can. His staff is also very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011