Ratings for Dr. Seth Marks

I saw Dr. Marks only once when I was younger and attending the peds diabetes clinic at the UAH. He was working under Dr. Girgis as a resident at the time and even after all these years I remember how amazing he was. He was patient, gentle, and took his time to explain everything and answer all of my questions. After seeing him, I never wanted to go back to Dr. Girgis again (she was absolutely terrible, and it showed even more after the excellent care I received from Dr. Marks). I very highly recommend him, especially for those who have difficulty trusting doctors and/or are frightened to see them. He is very reassuring with a wonderful bedside manner that will put anyone at ease!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

What a wonderful doctor! My son has since moved on to the adult diabetes clinic. He really misses Dr. Marks!! He is second to none.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

i have already did a comment about a year ago i was the first one to comment on him but he is a very good doctor still i cant wait until my next appointment whitch is in november but anyways i am 12 now and i am healthy i have my ups and downs every now and then sometimes i dont feel like taking my needle and stuff like that but he is a very good doctor !!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

my sons a type 1. dr. marks is great with teens. parents to ,patient and always took the time to anwser all (even the stupid ones)questions.some times very busy but I never felt that we were rushed.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

He is wonderful and the staff is supportive and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

what a sweet gentle doctor. My son was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, and the care he received was second to none, he is very intelligent and speaks directly to the child, not intimidating at all.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

I have never seen or talked to this doctor but my ten year old niece talk's very highly of him. when she was diagonsed with type 1 diabetes we almost lost her her blood sugar was in the fifties but the doctors at the stollery hospital were remarkable and my niece was out of there in a matter days and she has been growing and teaching us every day. A BIG THANK YOU.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

When my grandson was admitted in hospital Dr Marks was right there. He is an excellent doctor, with a wonderful bedside manner and not the least bit scarry for children. He knows his stuff and never talks down, he is great

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007