Ratings for Dr. Tejuant S. Chandi

I have seen this doctor and I was very pleased with the services given. He was very knowledgeable and concerned. My ankles were swollen and he sent me to the hospital for a vienus Doppler test. He listened to everything I said and wrote it down in his notes. His staff was very professional and friendly. Most doctors will not refer you to a chiropractor but rather will refer you to physical therapy. I know of no doctors who refer to chiropractors and few insurance companies cover chiropractic care. So far I have been very pleased with this doctor, however, if I change my mind I will add a different rating.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

This is the WORST doctor I have ever been to period. I have been to many doctors in my life due to medical issues I have. Chandi does not listen to his patients. Every time I have been there he ignores my requests to see certain specialists. I practically have to go behind his back to get referrals to who I want to see. Example: a few days ago I went to see him and get a referral to see a chiropractor. I have slight scoliosis. He refused to give me a referral even though I have seen one in the past. He wants me to go to a physical therapist which is not what I need to help with what I want done. Another thing is that he never smiles and is very unapproachable. He makes you feel like you are wasting his precious time and he is doing you a favor. Also I have to wait over an hour to see him every time I go, even though I can see him just standing around in the back doing nothing. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR!! EVER!!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Tejuant S. Chandi's Credentials

• Med Coll, Guru Nanak Dev Univ, Amritsar, Punjab, India (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Elizabeth City, NC