Ratings for Dr. James Muyanga

I visited this doctor, I found him to be extremely kind, efficient and very knowledgeable. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

i visited thius clown with stomach problems and was told that ther was nothing wrong with me except that i eat too much even before he opened my chart

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

I never had to deal with him as a doctor... I only know him from outside of work. But if i had to... i'd rather find a way to fix myself with a kitchen knife... The guy has a scary attitude.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Bad surgeon! Gallbladder operated on, left leak, would not acknowledge problem! I almost died! lost 31 pounds spent month in hospital. even at suggestion of nurses and other doctors, he refused to send me out for corrective surgery. if sent right away, a stent would have prevented a long recovery, and possibly a second surgery.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

this doctor could cost some one there life by not being expieranced enough in the surgury he is performing and not expierianced enough to know when someone is very sick and needs a specialists attention

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

I couldn't ask for a better surgeon! The care I recieved from him was top notch. In reading the comments on here, what many people fail to realize is the responsibility and pressure Dr. Muyanga has to endure practicing as a surgeon in an isolated community. He is it, the be all and end all when it comes to performing surgery; he HAS to err on the side of caution, as the next surgeon is at least 12 hours away. Being on call 24/7 can't be easy either. A minor appendectomy with a 3" scar is much better than a ruptured appendix and a 24" scar plus a good chance of death. I dare anyone to walk a mile in his shoes and shoulder his great responsibilities.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

Dr.Muyanga is great! I had surgery on my wrist a few months ago and I was so nervous. He talked to me through the whole surgery to make me feel comfortable. He was so careful at what he was doing. I personally think he is AMAZING!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

My friend was number 12 to have appendix removed. I, three weeks later, was 37, to date there are approximately over 200 appendixes in less than two years in a population of around 8-9 thousand. I only knew one person my whole life before this "epidemic"who lost their appendix. Someone should check into this!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Found dr to be extremely helpful and knowledgable when family was faced with a big emergency last year. Took extreme pride in the surgeries he performed and made sure that the family knew exactly what he did and why he did it. Extremely friendly doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR APPENDIX, DON'T VISIT THIS DR.VERY QUICK TO CHOOSE THIS FAVORITE DIAGNOSIS

flag | Submitted February 3, 2007