Ratings for Dr. Frank S. Rotolo

Excellent great professional Doctor I would recommend Him anyone

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Worse Doctor I had ever been to. Terrible bedside manner. Would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Rotolo has now done two surgeries for me; a bowel re-section and then gall bladder removal. I recovered ver well from both surgeries and feel he dod an excellent jo. He is kind and takes the time to thoroughly explain the procedure and answer all your questions. I have COMPLETE confidence in his abilities and highly recommend him. His secretary, Carole, is also very nice and efficient. Together, they make a very well-oiled machine and I have no complaints what so ever.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

My GYN highly recommended Dr. Rotolo after being diagnosed with appendicitis. Our initial meeting in the emergency room left me feeling confident in his care. My surgery was completed the following morning and I feel great. Even the incisions look good. Thanks Dr Rotolo to you and your staff for acting promptly and efficiently.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

Dr. Rotolo and his staff are amazing. Carole was extremely helpful with scheduling my surgery and finishing all the paperwork. I was initially seen on Monday and had surgery Friday. I recovered quickly and was back to work on Thursday. The incision sites are already fading and it hasn't even been 2 weeks since having my gallbladder removed. Everything went exactly as Dr.Rotolo explained. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Rotolo was kind enough to fit me in on the same day that I called. I was in horrible pain, due to a screwed-up gallbladder. He yanked it out within 36 hours, and boy do I feel better! I have hardly any pain, just a touch of soreness. I'm thankful that I was routed in the direction of such a fine surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

Dr. Rotolo, Dr. Ross and Carol are for sure the very best!! I can assure you that you could not be in better hands...no way!! Thanks you all for everything you do. Hugs, Robin

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Rotolo is the best! I had my gull bladder out. He was recommended to me by a doctor friend and I could not have been happier! I have since recommended him to someone else for their gull bladder and they are just as happy as I am. He is wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Dr. Rotolo was recommended to me by my gyn. He removed by gallbladder. I went home from the hospital the same day and did not have any problems at all. Hardly had any pain. He was very nice and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

VERY COMPENTENT, along with Dr. Ross, they make a great team.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Dr. Frank S. Rotolo's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1981)