Ratings for Dr. Ronald Polite

Dr. Polite is very thorough and helps me understand any issues I may be experiencing.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

My doctor is always act and operate in a professional manner.My doctor Dr. Polite always care of my health and my family. The staff were highly professional. I was called in on time and everything was smooth. My experience was smooth and I was pleased with the services that I received. The facillity is so conducive and family oriented.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

I love the care I receive at this office, my doctor and his staff is awesome!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I love this office. They are kind, and there is hardly any wait time. They manage appointments very well. The exams are thorough and Dr. Polite has a great bedside manner. He knows his patients and truly cares about me as a patient. Wouldn’t trade him or his staff for the world!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I really believe Dr. Polite and his staff are professional and do care about their patient care and treatment. He's one of the few doctor that really listen to his patient and work together on medical treatments and options.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

I went for my annual physical and as usual my experience was perfect. Dr. Polite remembers things about you and really makes you feel like he cares about your wellbeing. It's refreshing to have a doctor who is so wonderful considering that most doctors run their offices like businesses and are so impersonal. Dr. Polite takes his time and is so thorough; his staff is kind and attentive also.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr. Polite was right on time. He did a comprehensive review of my history, addressed current problems, and performed a complete exam. The slowest part of the visit was waiting g for the lab to draw the blood. Lab results were back and posted on the portal the following day.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Dr. Polite has been my primary care Doctor for about ten years. He is simply the BEST Doctor I have ever known. I am 67 years old, retired military Colonel and an extended family with many Doctors and Dentists. Dr. Polite is caring, professional and extremely knowledgeable in dealing with an array of illnesses. I know very well as I have about 8-9 medical issues that Dr. Polite follows, prescribes, listens, assesses and makes accurate and timely decisions about during each of my semi-annual visits. I am confident in Dr. Polite, trust his care and fortunate to have him as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Dr. Polite is patient, professional , knowledgeable and courteous. My last visit was an emergency visit. The staff for me in the same day and to address my problem. A referral was needed and the appointment was scheduled for the next day! I never worry when I know that I can reach Dr. polite. He always listens carefully a pond responds to my questions.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I called to be seen and was able to get an appointment the same day with my provider. As I was sitting down in the waiting room, I was called. As the nurse was leaving the room after taking my vitals, the doctor walked in. As always, Dr. Polite listed to my concerns, examined me in the most professional way. He sent me to the lab. Nurse called to let me know results. I am very happy to have Dr. Polite as my Provider.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Ronald Polite's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)