Ratings for Dr. Ronald Polite

It was the best experience I've had. Doctor was prepared and Dora available to get my next appointment. As always I didn't have to wait long to the Dr. Polite. His nurse has always been kind and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

very easy and pleasurable Dr. and staff efficient and polite. thoroughly professional. would highly recommend Eagle Medicine.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I enjoy my visit, while it is complete, the relationship with Dr. Polite is one that I enjoy and look forward to each visit.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Listened well. Asked pertinent questions. Exam performed well

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I always find my experience with dr. Polite quite acceptable. He answers my questios, discusses our mutual medical concerns and always has a smile for me. Thanks!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Great customer service from the time I entered the suite of offices. Understandable paperwork, knowledgeable PA treatment, very thorough examination by Dr. Polite and, very importantly, he took time to answer my questions and address my concerns throughout my visit. I appreciate his style and competence............it tends to put a patient at ease and give them complete confidence. I want to emphasize again what knowledgeable and friendly service i received from all personnel associated with Dr. Polite.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Polite and Darlene Knight are always professional, compassionate and helpful. I am very pleased with their treatment of me.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Polite is a great doctor. He is always friendly and on time. I never have to wait to see him. He takes his time and always listens and addresses your concerns. He is the best doctor for me.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

My experience was a great. Everyone I encountered was pleasant. Dr.Polite is a very attentive physician and that is great. He doesn't make you feel like he is rushing your appt.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Very positive experience. In and out quickly without any hassles.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Ronald Polite's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

• Aetna Hmo
Hill Physicians Medical Group
  • Medicare (General)
Pacific Foundation For Medical Care
Pacificare
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Wellpoint