Ratings for Dr. Ronald Polite

Dr. Polite was right on time. He did a comprehensive review of my history, addressed current problems, and performed a complete exam. The slowest part of the visit was waiting g for the lab to draw the blood. Lab results were back and posted on the portal the following day.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Dr. Polite has been my primary care Doctor for about ten years. He is simply the BEST Doctor I have ever known. I am 67 years old, retired military Colonel and an extended family with many Doctors and Dentists. Dr. Polite is caring, professional and extremely knowledgeable in dealing with an array of illnesses. I know very well as I have about 8-9 medical issues that Dr. Polite follows, prescribes, listens, assesses and makes accurate and timely decisions about during each of my semi-annual visits. I am confident in Dr. Polite, trust his care and fortunate to have him as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Dr. Polite is patient, professional , knowledgeable and courteous. My last visit was an emergency visit. The staff for me in the same day and to address my problem. A referral was needed and the appointment was scheduled for the next day! I never worry when I know that I can reach Dr. polite. He always listens carefully a pond responds to my questions.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I called to be seen and was able to get an appointment the same day with my provider. As I was sitting down in the waiting room, I was called. As the nurse was leaving the room after taking my vitals, the doctor walked in. As always, Dr. Polite listed to my concerns, examined me in the most professional way. He sent me to the lab. Nurse called to let me know results. I am very happy to have Dr. Polite as my Provider.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr Polite remembers events and happenings from visits past. His care is specific and timely. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Polite saw me within 10 minutes of my arrival. He diagnosed me with an upper respiratory infection and wrote two prescriptions for medicine. By 4/3/2018 I was feeling normal.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Polite was very personable. I was very nervous but he was easy to speak with. Answered all questions.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Quickest service ever with Eagle. Checkout personnel, as usual, provide exceptional customer service.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

The office was able to work me in based on a last minute request. Dr. Polite helped me start tracking my food consumption.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Very nice and clean staff. Very concerned with my health and wellbeing. Would recommend service to anyone who requires health support.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Ronald Polite's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)