Ratings for Dr. Ronald Polite

Working with Dr Polite is always a wonderful experience. He is very thorough reviewing medicines and history. He listens carefully to our concerns and addresses them with understanding and compassion. He remembers us and connects with us on both a personal and professional level and he laughs with us. We feel very fortunate to have him as our family's doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr.Polite always listens before given any diagnosis. Also makes you feel satisfied at the end of visits.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I had a good experience with dr Polite and his staff. he seems to be knowledgeable in his field. he listens to the paient and then gives his opinion and I like that in a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Ronald Polite and his staff make you feel very comfortable and they are very concerned with your healthcare needs!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

My experience with Dr. Polite and his staff was excellent. I needed to have a follow-up to a hospital stay and Dr. Polite took my request. I appreciated his professionalism but also his friendliness. I walked away feeling that my needs and concerns were important to him. I recommended him to my son and his wife who were also looking for a new doctor. I feel he will be good for both of them.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

New patient for Dr. Polite. Good experience. Very thorough, listed to my concerns and gave me satisfactory answers to my questions.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I could not have received better treatment. The staff in all areas went over and above. Dr. Polite listened and offered his medical advise. this visit was an A plus I am so delighted to be a patient of Dr.Polite

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Overall it was an excellant experience. I especially liked the fact that my appointment was right on Time. The doctor was thorough and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Needed blood pressure medication regulation. Had been to Eagle Walk In and information had been added to my account with Eagle Everything went very smoothly.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Polite was very concerned about the problem I was having at the time. Gave me good advice also.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Ronald Polite's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med