Ratings for Dr. Ronald Polite

Dr Polite is very thorough and takes his time I don’t feel rushed when I go see him. Overall I always have a good experience when I go to the dr

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

In & Out, Straight to the point & makes sure they stay on top of things!!! Will definitely recommend others!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Everything went well. Dr. Polite is professional while also friendly and caring. He seems genuinely concerned about my health and always answers any questions I may have.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Dr. Polite is the best doctor I have ever had.light hearted,but direct and serious about symptoms and cure. Staff and reception all get A's.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Dr. Polite is always so wonderful, professional and caring. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and suggest the best course of treatment.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

dr. polite was very concerned with my physical health.very caring. his nurse followed for results of blood tests and how to proceed.this was done until results were positive.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Dr. Polite is very thorough and helps me understand any issues I may be experiencing.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

My doctor is always act and operate in a professional manner.My doctor Dr. Polite always care of my health and my family. The staff were highly professional. I was called in on time and everything was smooth. My experience was smooth and I was pleased with the services that I received. The facillity is so conducive and family oriented.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

I love the care I receive at this office, my doctor and his staff is awesome!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I love this office. They are kind, and there is hardly any wait time. They manage appointments very well. The exams are thorough and Dr. Polite has a great bedside manner. He knows his patients and truly cares about me as a patient. Wouldn’t trade him or his staff for the world!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. Ronald Polite's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Coventry Healthcare