Ratings for Dr. James C. Osborne

Great consult. Informative. Felt Dr Osborne was thorough in reviewing my file.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

A follow up with Dr Osborne re cpap. Very helpful and informative. A very very pleasant visit

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

The visit was helpful and the solution on point. Dr. Osbourne was informative and friendly. His assistant Lorin was teh same. The experience was pleasant and patient friendly.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Osborne was very patient listening to my issues and provided valuable solutions regarding my insomnia treatment. A follow-up was scheduled to see if any improvements were made.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

He explained the treatment and was very careful and considerate.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Doctor Osbourne was on time and took his time with me explaining some possible treatment alternatives. Staff went the extra mile and set me up with a company that had a super deal on a travel CPAP machine. Saving me time, money and aggravation. Thanks, Dan McHale

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

My first time in this office. Everyone on the staff was pleasant. I was booked into an examining room within 20 minutes of my scheduled time. Dr. Osborne, who I have known for a long time, was as usual very professional and efficient.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Lauren and Dr. Osborne are the best! They are always on time, he listens and considers all the best options for each individual patient. They have been so helpful in helping me deal with my narcolepsy.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I was only in the waiting room about 5 minutes. I was called back to Dr. Osborne's Office. Dr. Osborne and I talked about every thing to with my lack of sleeping correctly. I am trying all of his suggestions.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Very prompt visit and friendly staff. Dr. Osborne is very friendly, thorough, easy to talk to and answers all questions.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. James C. Osborne's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Delta Dental