Ratings for Dr. James C. Osborne

I came in the Eagle Sleep Center on 3/9/18 (I think) and Lauren, the clinic manager, showed me how to attach the at-home sleep study apparatus which I needed to do in order to show I have sleep apnea, in order to get a new CPAP machine. Lauren was very professional, quick, personable in teaching me about the at-home equipment and I took the test that night (a Friday) and returned the equipment the next week. Dr. Osborn is a very positive fellow, very personable, tells me what is going on, is kind when he could verbally smack me down from some of my presumptuous questions and gives me feedback on what is going on. I used to often be in a lousy mood when I went into his office. The old machine did not work well. And I was always tired. I always felt that I could take a nap at any time during my waking hours. On April 3, 2018, I got a new CPAP Machine! This lastest RESMED is WONDERFUL!! WOW! What a difference in the way I feel physically and emotionally. I perceive myself to be less irascible. I When I am up, I am up and I do not feel the need to nap. This, in itself, is incredible. The front desk staff is always friendly, professional, competent. Very friendly women. My follow up visit was on 5/31/18 and it went well. Again, Dr. Osborn is just a very positive nice pleasant man. I really appreciate that he is kind. I appreciate his kindness a lot. And, of course, his expertise. I am very happy with the services Dr. Osborn, Lauren, Nanette, and other staff provide and offer great thanks for their efforts in getting me a new updated CPAP machine.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Fantastic physician and staff. Some of the most polite bedside manners you will find and they know what they are doing!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Osborne and his staff continue to provided some of the best medical care I have ever received. He and his staff are medical professionals, engaging, and supportive. The best care ever.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Everything went very well. I appreciate the ease Dr. Osborne puts you in each time i speak with him. He is well prepared for me and my case and states facts as they are and does not "mess" around. Good experience each time. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I talked with Dr. Osborne with my previous experiences with solving my health problem. He answered any questions that I had. He and his assistant, Lauren were very nice and spent the amount of time with me that I needed.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

After years of struggling to find a diagnosis (which I still don't have), I have been comforted by the ease with which I have been able to schedule sleep studies and a consultation with Dr. Osborne. The availability of appointment times, as well as Dr. Osborne's thorough and careful attention, are much appreciated. I trust Dr. Osborne to help me find a diagnosis and develop a treatment plan.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Yearly visit related to sleep apnea. Quick, no wait and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

My visit was quick and easy. Dr. Osborne is very easy to talk with and my treatment is going well.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr Osborne has really help me understand my difficulty in going to sleep. After one visit, I was able to begin a better sleep pattern. On both of my visits, he took time to really listen to my concerns and good suggestions for my insomnia. I have recommended my husband see him for his sleep apnea in the future.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

All staff was very knowledgeable and explained everything in detail. Great experience!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. James C. Osborne's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)