Ratings for Dr. James C. Osborne

This was a very good experience. The technician and the doctor were very helpful and encouraging and gave me very good news that I do not have apnea

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I saw Dr Osborne and his assistant Lauren. They both are very friendly as well as very professional.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Annual follow-up exam by Dr. James Osborne went very well, as expected. Dr. Osborne reviewed my clinical history, detailed C-PAP usage stats, and made specific recommendations for continued best practices using the C-PAP. Looks forward to our annual exam next year (maybe via the web if Medicare approves). Best Wishes, Donnie

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Very courteous and professional office staff. Wait time was less than 10 minutes. Dr. Osborne is very personable and dedicated to individualized care and positive outcomes.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I was taken back before my appointment time. The preliminayies were handled in a quick and efficient manner and the Dr. came in very shortly after the preliminaries were done. He was able to answer some concerns I had in an easy to understand manner. Overall it was an excellent visit.I could not ask for any better.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

It was over the phone. A phone appt. was set prior, they called on time, they told me exactly what was going to happen, everything went smoothly

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Osborne took the time to listen to me and find the best treatment possible. Overall, it was a productive experience.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Osborne was great and took extra time to explain my sleep study results. I can tell he really cares about my well-being and wants me to understand the rationale for treatment. Great experience. Lauren was also great and explained the process of the sleep study in excellent detail. The whole process was easy and I should have done it years ago!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

The staff is always pleasant, And I have recommended Dr Osborne to family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Follow up after 90- days or CPAP treatment. Dr. Osborne reviewed my results to date and explained the necessary steps going forward in a very understandable way.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. James C. Osborne's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal