Ratings for Dr. James C. Osborne

He explained the treatment and was very careful and considerate.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Doctor Osbourne was on time and took his time with me explaining some possible treatment alternatives. Staff went the extra mile and set me up with a company that had a super deal on a travel CPAP machine. Saving me time, money and aggravation. Thanks, Dan McHale

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

My first time in this office. Everyone on the staff was pleasant. I was booked into an examining room within 20 minutes of my scheduled time. Dr. Osborne, who I have known for a long time, was as usual very professional and efficient.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Lauren and Dr. Osborne are the best! They are always on time, he listens and considers all the best options for each individual patient. They have been so helpful in helping me deal with my narcolepsy.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I was only in the waiting room about 5 minutes. I was called back to Dr. Osborne's Office. Dr. Osborne and I talked about every thing to with my lack of sleeping correctly. I am trying all of his suggestions.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Very prompt visit and friendly staff. Dr. Osborne is very friendly, thorough, easy to talk to and answers all questions.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I had a very pleasant and informative visit with Dr. Osborne. He did not seemed rushed, and was interested in the details of my case. He was knowledgeable, though the cause of my concerns could not be determined. That being said, he came up with a follow-up plan that was clearly explained and rational. Overall, a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Good explanation of equipment and effectiveness of the program.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Everyone was very knowledgeable and helpful. The experience was a lot more comfortable than I could of ever imagined for a sleep study. The room was clean and very relaxing. Overall I highly recommend this practice and all of there staff.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Osbourne was very thorough and I felt comfortable and taken care. I was set at ease with how he handled everything.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. James C. Osborne's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal