Ratings for Dr. Craig Carson

He is always in the emergencey room or somewhere else. I usually just see the nurse.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Carson literally saved my life when he was on duty in the emergency room in Georgetown hospital. He may have a few flaws but when push comes to shove he is a no nonsense doctor that tells you how it is and is there when it counts. His staff is excellent fun loving and very personable. Sometimes they may miss a few things but don't we all. My overall experience has never been unpleasant or rude. If you need a doctor that doesn't fool around and can save your life then Carson is the guy.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Used to think Carson was competent but now you don't get to see him without going through the nurse practitioner. Maybe if you are sick you see him but if you are a repeat client due to chronic illness you spend more time with the nurse than Carson. He spends about 3 minutes reviewing information then just signs the Rx's and you are dismissed until next time. I think I will start looking for a Dr who wants to spend time with his patients

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Good doctor if you are healthy and have no health problems. Not so good if you have actual health issues.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr. Carson is amazing especially with kids. I have never waited more than 10 minutes to see him. I am always able to get an appointment with him or one of the other doctors in his practice the same day I call. He has always exceeded my expectations as a family doctor and in the ER. Nurses and admin support always have high praise for him which I feel speaks volumes.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I agree that it is difficult to get an appointment to see him. He is often not in the office / overbooked.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

He has been my doctor for 7 years and I have never met him. I either get booked in with a nurse or I cannot get an appointment at all so I go to the walk-in clinic. Frustrating to have no idea who your doctor is. He needs fewer patients.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

May be a good doctor, but am looking for a new doctor due his support staff. Staff is poor, making promises that they do not keep. Ist appointment with him was changed when he went on vacation, and nobody called me to rebook. Took time off work, only to find my appointment was cancelled. Had to rebook, taking even more time off work. 3rd,(and last) time staff promised to call and let me know if he could squeeze me in. Never called back. Could have gone to a walk in clinic instead.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

I have been Dr Carson's patient since he opened his practice in Georgetown and he has always been helpful, knowledgable, sympathetic and caring. His staff is pleasant, organized and good-natured. Appointments are on time and I've never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Love Dr. Carson, he is always on time, never wait more than 10mins. Gives me the time I need when I see him. My whole family goes to him and we all love him.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012