Ratings for Dr. Ronald R. Reese

I am so thankful to Dr. Reese.He suggested I quit smoking,I ignored for a long time.Finally after a while I decided to try to quit. I knew family members had health problems due to smoking so I decided I would quit. That was 8 years ago. I am so thankful to Dr. Reese for bringing the subject up.I have not only saved a lot of money,I also feel so much better and my family is so proud of me.I didn"t realize how stinkey the house,car and I was while I was smoking.Dr. Reese only tells his patients whats best for them because he cares about them very much.I have been seeing him for over 20 years and have always had great results with his diagnosis and treatments.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Very good primary care physician. Very good about referring you to a specialist rather than "trying" something he does not know. Our family's doctor since delivering my 27-year-old daughter. She was presenting "posterior" during child labor. He managed to turn her before delivery. In a day when birthing centers had just become the rage, I am so grateful Dr Reese did such a wonderful job. He will spend time with you discussing your entire scope of general health. He does dislike his patients smoking and is not afraid to tell you that. He can be very strait forward. Some patients don't like being told what they don't want to hear. He is not a 'sugar-coater" but he does care about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Warm, friendly, down to earth. Does not talk down to you. What a good family doctor should be. Takes time to talk to you about your whole health picture instead of just what's ailing you at the moment. Best childbirth experience. Would recommend him for prenatal and childbirth to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Very unprofessional, I understand doctors tell you not to smoke but he is a dozie, 2 times and that was i could take, the 2nd time he went on and on and on and would not stop until he got to the point that he said he was going to be my doctor if i did not stop smoking, Its not his decission its my right but he went way over board, in my opinion he should not even be licensed, i felt like commiting sucicide when i left

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

A wonderful Dr in my opinion. He was on call in the middle of the night when my son decided to make his unexpected arrival 13 years ago. A great help to me through the whole process and that baby is half grown now, still seeing him and very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr. Ronald R. Reese's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Harrison, AR