Ratings for Dr. Charles C. Cron

Dr. Cron started seeing my daughter when she was about two years old. She had RSV as a newborn and suffered a lot of issues as a result. Dr. Cron was AMAZING with her. He doesn't prescribe unless absolutely necessary, which we really appreciate. She has improved so much under his care, he was able to discharge her last fall at seven years old. We love Dr. Cron!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Wonderful helpful ENT Doctor wonderful with kids !

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Absolutely one of the best Dr.s I have met. So knowledgeable and kind. You can tell he knows his stuff but comes across so caring and explains everything clearly and conscisely.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Cron has cared for myself, my sister and 3 of our kids. I don't know what we'd do without him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

This doctor is so great. He takes the time to listen to your symptoms and explains everything in detail why it's happening and what options are there for you. I have seen other ENT's and there is no comparison between Dr. Cron and either of the other 2 I saw! So thankful for him. He gave me back my life many years again and again today.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I have had two major operations on my ear by Dr Cron with excellent results. The last one was called a modified radical mastoidectomy. I have retained a lot more hearing than expected which is important to me as i am a musician and i'm sure is a result of Dr. Cron's expertise. I ended up as his patient after a few referrals and am very glad.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr.Cron was my doctor at the IWK! he is a really good doctor but i have to say that i got operated on my right ear and before the surgery i was hearing fine i dont know why he did the surgery but after that my ear just got worst, its like blurry when i try to listen with that ear! i wish i could hear better!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Helped my daughter diagnose her problem of acid reflux. Very informative and was very gentle when looking at my daughter. Would recommend Dr Cron any time.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Cron for as long as I can remember. 28 years I believe. I had a very serious condition as a child relating to a cleft pallet and lip. Noone in this world has made me feel safer nor taken care of me more than Dr. Cron. I've been through more operations and have seen more doctors you can imagine. There are no words to describe my gratitue and respect for this man as a doctor and a person. He never rushes. When I was a child I HATED what I had to go through with surgeries and etc., even with a tremendous amount of pain ahead of me (because of infections & my condition) when I had to have treatment on my ears (ear treatments were the worst), I always have and always will trust Dr. Cron with my life. He's wonderful and Compassionate. With what I've been through if I have children and who had to see an ENT, Dr. Cron would be my 1st choice.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Cron is an excellent doctor. He takes the time to discuss things with you and is excellent with children. I'd recommend him. :)

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010