Ratings for Dr. Charles C. Cron

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

This doctor is so great. He takes the time to listen to your symptoms and explains everything in detail why it's happening and what options are there for you. I have seen other ENT's and there is no comparison between Dr. Cron and either of the other 2 I saw! So thankful for him. He gave me back my life many years again and again today.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I have had two major operations on my ear by Dr Cron with excellent results. The last one was called a modified radical mastoidectomy. I have retained a lot more hearing than expected which is important to me as i am a musician and i'm sure is a result of Dr. Cron's expertise. I ended up as his patient after a few referrals and am very glad.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr.Cron was my doctor at the IWK! he is a really good doctor but i have to say that i got operated on my right ear and before the surgery i was hearing fine i dont know why he did the surgery but after that my ear just got worst, its like blurry when i try to listen with that ear! i wish i could hear better!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Helped my daughter diagnose her problem of acid reflux. Very informative and was very gentle when looking at my daughter. Would recommend Dr Cron any time.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Cron for as long as I can remember. 28 years I believe. I had a very serious condition as a child relating to a cleft pallet and lip. Noone in this world has made me feel safer nor taken care of me more than Dr. Cron. I've been through more operations and have seen more doctors you can imagine. There are no words to describe my gratitue and respect for this man as a doctor and a person. He never rushes. When I was a child I HATED what I had to go through with surgeries and etc., even with a tremendous amount of pain ahead of me (because of infections & my condition) when I had to have treatment on my ears (ear treatments were the worst), I always have and always will trust Dr. Cron with my life. He's wonderful and Compassionate. With what I've been through if I have children and who had to see an ENT, Dr. Cron would be my 1st choice.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Cron is an excellent doctor. He takes the time to discuss things with you and is excellent with children. I'd recommend him. :)

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

I feel that Dr. Cron is an excellent doctor. When I was 15, I was told by an ear doctor that by Xmas of that year, that I would be stone deaf. However, a specialist, Dr. Cron, came from the states and became my new ear doctor. He has saved my hearing. I have some problems with my hearing today, but I am not completely deaf and wear a hearing aid in one ear. The only reason why the hearing in that ear cannot be fixed is because of extreme scarring from so many surgery's. Even when I get an infection today, from a cold or something, I go to him and he clears it right up. I owe it to him for saving me from being totally deaf in both ears.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

dr cron is very good he been my for 20 years.he has help me get my hearing back.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

I wanted to rate Dr. Cron here as I went to this website before we met with him. He is an excellent Dr! I agree with previous posters in that he is sometimes difficult to hear as he talks very quietly, and not to be alarmed with all the "old" looking equipment in his office! He put tubes in my daughter's ears and her quality of life has improved drastically since. He was very thorough in his exams and even scheduled her for a CT scan of her ears to ensure there was not an underlying issue since he hearing was so poor. I am pleased to say that after her tubes, her hearing is now 100%! His admin assistant Corrine is absolutely fabulous and always made time for us when we needed to see him, which was many times prior to her tubes being inserted. After the surgery, she has not had any issue. Thank you so much to a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

Dr. Charles C. Cron's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely terrible. Human being and otherwise. Never go to this doctor!!!!!! Beware!!!!"

November 3, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Regardless of his possibly great staff and skills as an ENT specialist, reading about his disgraceful treatment toward his fellow man is unbelievable. Google..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A disgraceful and disgusting human being. Avoid at all costs. Should really have his license revoked."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Serious ethical issues. I would avoid this individual like the plague."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "After reading about this episode with his neighbors, the whole story is mind boggling. I would not help maintain this individual and his family with one cent o..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "may be a great Dr but according to the latest news article not a very nice person"

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "What a piece of ....this guy is. Look him up in the news! "

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "What kind of doctor doesn't allow an ambulance on his property so his landlocked neighbour with cancer can get to the hospital?! As good of a doctor as he may b..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "What a dirtbag letting a man die by not allowing him the privilege of an ambulanc3"

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I believe the cbc has a write up on him. Something to the effect that he would not allow an ambulance passage over his property to get to a dying man. I think t..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is a self serving POS , who would rather have a man die than have an ambulance cross his property to save a life. Rather unfit as a human being "

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The lowest of the low. This man isn't fit to be a doctor."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This man should be should be reprimanded for his refusal to allow an ambulance across his property, right of way or not. What a terrible example of what a docto..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I'd say both the Crons are subhuman the way they have been treating their neighbours for years is despicable! "

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A mean horrible person. Refused to let an ambulance cross his property to assist a dying neighbour and has done everything he and his wife can to make the neig..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Refused to allow an ambulance to cross is property to help someone? What a loser."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Not ever will I visit this person. What a contrast between the Hippocratic oath and this person's true actions. I will work at spreading this information as wid..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I didn't rate the staff negatively, as it is not their issue, however a very negative rating for the specialist has been placed-For a doctor to not allow an amb..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Choosing to save some people's life and choosing not to save others by refusing an ambulance access to a dying man, is not only a horrible doctor, is also a h..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very sorry that Dr. Cron's reputation as a doctor is being sullied by the CBC report on an ongoing "right of way" feud. I imagine there are two sides to th..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I can't imagine how someone can be so heartless and bitter, not allowing an ambulance to go through to help a dying man! What kind of doctor is this? http://w..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "CBC exposed this man and he deserves everything he's got coming: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/susan-sutherland-halifax-home-driveway-dispute-1.329..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Don't know about the staff but the doc sounds like a jackarse. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/susan-sutherland-halifax-home-driveway-dispute-1.32973..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This "doctor" wouldn't let an ambulance cross his property to aid a neighbour dying of cancer. "

November 2, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "B3H0" to "B3H 1Y6". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 5991 Spring Garden Rd". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19024229616".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This man is a piece of excrement. A craphole. A mean spirited dried up piece of manure."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I cannot believe ANYONE would trust a so called Doctor who would deny access to an Ambulance. For this reason alone he has broken his Hippocratic Oath and shou..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is a counter-review to the flood of fake negative reviews. I don't agree with his actions in denying a right of way to his landlocked neighbor, nor in deny..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Sounds like a mean SOB. Sitting by and watching a neighbor carry heating oil in fuel cans."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I would not want to know this quack................................................................................................................................"

March 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This man is a horrible person. Give that lady the right of way on her land you self-entitled thug. Rich people. Thats why the 99% are rising up."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Love your neighbour. Human compassion is shown both as a doctor and a human being."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, sure, but terrible neighbour: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/halifax-driveway-dispute-case-nears-costly-conclusion-1.3005470"

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cron has cared for myself, my sister and 3 of our kids. I don't know what we'd do without him."

November 24, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Charles" to "Charles C.", Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

December 14, 2013