You may also like

Rate Dr. Ian Ledger

Dr. Ian Ledger's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Ledger for over 20 years. He is awesome and helpful so helpful! He helps you out and is honest about what you need for appointments, he doesnt keep you coming back for no reason, hes not in it for the money,. He is friendly has excellent manners. He is worth the wait! He is always running late but you know why, he doesnt rush you out the door he takes the time to listen to you. and takes his time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Ian Ledger. I have a chronic condition from 2 car accidents and he did some so called 'active release therapy' on my neck and I had a severe reaction and now my pain and condition is much worse! I sure didn't need that! I think he should have assessed me more thoroughly before doing such a risky treatment on my neck. I think he did more ligament damage and he needs to be more careful. He put too much pressure on my C-spine (neck) and afterwards I felt dizzy and have never recovered from it and it's been more than 2 years. I would not recommend him for anyone who has extensive ligament damage and fibromyalgia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

The work Ian does is like magic. I've been seeing him for years, and he's been able to correct issues in my knees, wrists, shoulders, back, and shins either in a short series of sessions, or in a single session. Ian does what physiotherapists can't, and he does it in a fraction of the time at a fraction of the cost. Adding to that, he's one of the nicest people I've ever met!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Ledger for almost 10 years for acupuncture primarily. I suffered from sinus issues for years and after the initial treatments I now only have to go a couple of times a year to maintain. He does soft tissue work for me on my neck as well, and is very respectful of my comfort level with chiropractic treatments. He also has helped my husband with neck and shoulder problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Great chiropractor and very friendly person. He is honest and doesn't suggest you come for any treatments that aren't necessary like other chiro's I've seen. No pain after adjustments. ART worked very well. It hurts during the procedure but feels great afterwards.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

He is awesome! He completely fixed my problem with ART and combined with chiropractic adjustments worked perfectly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

He's great! I may not be fixed completely and ART may be painful, but he's a great doctor. I only wish other MD's had his personality and caring mannerisms. I would recommend him to anyone and he is worth the wait. He's very knowledgeable as well. His secretary Angela should be noted as well. When you need to get in, she will really try to get that appointment for you. It is hard to get in on short notice because he is booked solid. If only he was a miracle maker...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

Dr. Ledger has been able to resolve issues within 6 a.r.t sessions that weren't fixed after many months of Physiotherapy. I think he's just incredible...his mission is to make sure your issues are resolved, rather then just get you to continue to come back so he can keep getting paid. He is also extremely kind, friendly, and has a great sense of humour. It's a refreshing change!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2012

This guy is exceptional! Waited 15 minuets, and it was well worth it. I assume the reason you may wait is because of the uncompromising service – he prepped me with specific exercises that really helped.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

wow! Dr. Ledger is awesome! i hurt my back at work in october last year and by march physio has only got me 30-40% of my mobility back. I was referred to Dr. Ledger and 6 visits later i felt better than before my injury. i have now been "better" for 5 months. he is the most honest truthfull doctor i have seen in my life. if he feels that anything other than his treatments will help he does not hesitate to make sugestions. he's in it to help not for the $ which is very rare these days. highly recomend!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483546].votes_count ]]