Ratings for Dr. Ian Ledger

Dr. Ian Ledger is fantastic. He doesn't rush you through the appointment. He explains everything in detail and remembers you from your last visit. I saw him the last couple of months on a weekly basis and I didn't have to wait more than 5 mins for him. I believe if he is late it's because he doesn't rush through your appointment and wants to ensure that he has helped you to your satisfaction before leaving. It's great having someone who is sincerely engaged in their skill and genuinely want to assist you in getting better.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I have been a long time patient do his. I appreciate that he takes time to inform me, ask questions and offer a specialized treatment plan. I am never asked to attend an unnecessary amount or sign contracts...I truly believe he is interested in my health and not my money. As for waiting, I have never waited too terribly long and it seems standard a Dr occasionally runs late -

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Ledger for close to 20 years. While I cannot dispute that there are times when he is running behind schedule, I argue that you will not find a doctor that will exceed Dr. Ledger in doing his very best to help you, and if he can't he will refer you to other forms of care that may address your needs. His staff are polite, courteous and will do their best to help you.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I have been seeing on and off for a couple of years. He is the best Chiropractor that I have ever been too. He's awesome with mobility issues and the dry needling really gets into those muscles to relax them. He really cares and takes his time with clients- you don't feel rushed about it. Unfortunately - especially lately - I've been having to wait more than 30 minutes for my appointment and as I try and go on my 45 minute lunch break I'm late getting back to work. Staff seem to chuckle about the fact that he's always late and it rubs me the wrong way. I don't know if i'll go back to him or not..

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Ledger for over 20 years. He is awesome and helpful so helpful! He helps you out and is honest about what you need for appointments, he doesnt keep you coming back for no reason, hes not in it for the money,. He is friendly has excellent manners. He is worth the wait! He is always running late but you know why, he doesnt rush you out the door he takes the time to listen to you. and takes his time.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Ian Ledger. I have a chronic condition from 2 car accidents and he did some so called 'active release therapy' on my neck and I had a severe reaction and now my pain and condition is much worse! I sure didn't need that! I think he should have assessed me more thoroughly before doing such a risky treatment on my neck. I think he did more ligament damage and he needs to be more careful. He put too much pressure on my C-spine (neck) and afterwards I felt dizzy and have never recovered from it and it's been more than 2 years. I would not recommend him for anyone who has extensive ligament damage and fibromyalgia.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

The work Ian does is like magic. I've been seeing him for years, and he's been able to correct issues in my knees, wrists, shoulders, back, and shins either in a short series of sessions, or in a single session. Ian does what physiotherapists can't, and he does it in a fraction of the time at a fraction of the cost. Adding to that, he's one of the nicest people I've ever met!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Ledger for almost 10 years for acupuncture primarily. I suffered from sinus issues for years and after the initial treatments I now only have to go a couple of times a year to maintain. He does soft tissue work for me on my neck as well, and is very respectful of my comfort level with chiropractic treatments. He also has helped my husband with neck and shoulder problems.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Great chiropractor and very friendly person. He is honest and doesn't suggest you come for any treatments that aren't necessary like other chiro's I've seen. No pain after adjustments. ART worked very well. It hurts during the procedure but feels great afterwards.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

He is awesome! He completely fixed my problem with ART and combined with chiropractic adjustments worked perfectly!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014