Ratings for Dr. JAMES B. Tilley

The Tilley-France clinic is an absolute joke and prime example of what is broken in our health care system today. Over schedule and under deliver for the sake of profit. I have no complaints about Dr. Tilley as a physician. However, I had to reschedule my yearly physical due to work commitments. The next earliest appointment was 6 months later...which is typical of this office!! There was zero willingness on part of the office staff to work with me....just tried to do their best to make me feel as though it is my fault that I am a working man...as though it's a privilege for me to come to their office. Their answer is always...well you can see a nurse practitioner. If I or my insurance company is paying the same rate then I want to see the doctor....not that I have anything against NPs. So I'm going to do what we should all do and treat health care as a free market and find a provider that will deliver at level that should be demanded by a customer.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. JAMES B. Tilley's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Conway, AR